SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

that same gamefaqs rumor made the rounds a few months ago. old news is old.

So tomorrow night around midnight, right?

That’s how it usually has gone for the release of these changelogs?

Given that Ono has specifically stated that this is only a balance patch with no new characters I’m about 85-95% certain we wont see Hugo/Rolento/ect at least until they decide to do another patch 6months-1year from now. (if they patch it again at all for that matter.)

Ono trolls a lot, but it is usually with things like “we’ll see ^_^” or other sort of ambiguous engrish statements rather than flat out “not happening.”

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads%2Fdec-9-2011-cbt-college-winter-series-lanbash-miami-fl.150073%2F <<<<<<Looking for a tourney! Look NO FURTHER!!!

Are these the definite changes for AE 2012?

no.

ono tweeted that there would be a blog on the 30th or something tho 2 weeks ago

wth you are not maining Gen anymore in 2012 ??? He looks promising…

ha, ha i been swapping mains for all of AE man.

i like gen a lot but he had some really brutal matchups, and my old main from vanilla and most of super, fei was top 2. so its hard to go into a tourney knowing you’ll have a handful of matchups you are free in without absolutely perfect play, especially when your other character only has small disadvantages to like 3-4 characters .

i have to wait and see what each of their match ups feel like before i decide to stick to one of them

http://twitter.com/#!/sethkillian/status/141289474062684161

Satan have mercy.

oh. early. sweetness.

now to bring up unity and referesh every 15 seconds

MY BODY IS READY FOR ULTIMATE DISSAPOINTMENT

incoming flood of sorrow and joy.

edit: what time do posts on unity usually go up?

I predict a post containing the following: “Just kidding. I said 30th, didn’t I?”

Don’t know but it’s been over an hour now and somemetro city post went up also…

better go up soon or monsters will start claiming that seth killian is turning into an ono-esque troll

edit: which, obviously, is a fate worse than death.

If Cody gets a another shopping list of buffs, i’ll eat my hat.

Yeah I really don’t get what those buffs are for.

ibuki for god tier…come on capcom

I feel we have to somehow fit the word troll into Seth Killians name now,Seth trollian anyone ?