SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

yeah, but you had to stand up to block the palm which opened up the flip throw.

now if you see a demon flip you can just low block and be safe from everything

easy bro. i think he was just laughing at the translation

No one is sure what Fei got because no one can translate. Dont get too excited yet.

Fei gets to keep his +6 jabs {’_’}

Pretty sure you CAN throw crouchers it’s just more strict.

Feilong looks fine. Expected damage nerfs.

Rekka
block stun adjusted after second blocked rekka,
You can now punish delayed third rekka hits accordingly.
After blocked 2nd hit of Rekka: Light version -8f, Medium version -10f, Heavy version -12f
Although Fei can still space 2nd hits of Rekka for less disadvantage.

Flame kick: Light 120 down to 110, Medium 140 down to 120, Heavy 160 down to 150, EX 200 down to 190. Flame kick FADC on block is -1f now, down from 0 on block.

Chickenwing
HK Chickenwing nerfed from 30+30+50 (110 total) down to 35+35+30 (100 total)
DP FADC HK CW is now 120+35+35(+30), down from 140+30+30(+50), this is a 30 dmg nerf against chars that can get hit with 3 clear hits of HK CW after MK DP FADC, but only 10 damage nerf against those that can only receive 2 clear hits of HK CW

Close medium punch into EX Chickenwing will cross up much less

Far and close jab are now +5f on hit, jab into sweep is gone.

crouching medium punch damage 65 down to 55

F+MK buffed up from 60 to 70

Demon Flip grabs low.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

fuerte got buffs. YESSSSSS. YESSSSSS.

TORTILLA IS BACK TO SUPER. THEY FIXED A GLITCH. QBOMB CH = WALL BOUNCE.

I’m so hype right now.

DERP…

No he wasn’t. He is going to try to play it off that way, now that you said that, but he was under the impression I actually said that

the hell? im almost positive ive ducked it before

No, you can DF throw crouching characters… I do it all the time.

The timing is tough on certain characters if they’re crouching, especially online - you have to hit throw right when you are getting close to their heads - so it might look like you ducked it, but really they just pressed throw too early.

maybe im imagining things. im all guesses when that BS starts. you guys would know bettter than me

Capcom can eat a fucking dick for even touching Akuma in the first place.

Well the incessant whining from the community who embellished had some of their desired effect. Fei remains still a good character. Kudos to Capcom for ignoring much of the nonsense.

People who say Derp are a case in point for my prior remark about stupidity. Rock on.

Fei is still going to be one of the best characters in the game, for sure, if that’s all they change. And I’m fine with that. Honestly, I might start messing around with him, because I’m convinced I could wreck with him after about three hours of solid effort.

So from what I can figure out. Gouken’s Ultra 2 is going to be much faster based upon charge level.

He’s right, it can grab people crouching or standing, what it can’t do is grab airborne.

Flame kick nerf fadc chicken wing buff does like the same damage as before lol.

Well at least capcom tried to nerf him. It’s the thought that counts.