SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

the more stuff the better. I am still secretly hoping that Bison will get U2 motion back.

My gouken wish list:

Devs: We want to make gouken a stronger character seeing as hes ryu and kens master and akuma’s brother so we make some changes.

• Hadou can now be canceled using kick buttons. This will give him more mix up potential and baiting options. if you choose to charge hadou you can cancel and store charge and released for 2 hits when at max . When Charge is fully stored gouken’s arm has an aura.
  • EX hadou has been changed. Pressing lp and mp gives gouken a instant 2 hit hadou(like most of the projectile having cast) that goes only on the ground. However by pressing Mp and Hp you get the 2 direction hadou like before but you can’t charge it for to hits. We feel this will help goukens fireball game to compete with the rest of the cast.
  • Close standing mk has been made into a command normal to help goukens punish ability.
    -Ex tastu now hits all crouching opponents to help his wakeup game. FADCing will take three meters and therefore we consider it balanced. frame data remains the same.
  • WE fixed problems where people would drop out lk tastu. We also made each final hit of every tastu including ex result in an untech knockdown. No changes to frame data on tastu’s
    -Air parry now recovers in 4 frames when touching the ground. This will give him faster chances at punishing
    -Cr mp has more block stun and hit stun to improve footies. Cmp will now combo into hadou.
    -Throw box on GF throw has been made larger to capture crouching opponents better.

Devs: We feel gouken will be much stronger this time around. We touched up on his fireball game and gave him a SAFE wakeup option that requires alot of meter. Due to complaints we looked at tastu’s and made adjustments along with his other tools such as air parry. Cmp has good range and will surely help in his footies department. We are looking forward to what the street fighter community can do with the master of ryu and ken in the future!

Sigh… one can only hope…

I hope so too, that or they shave a chunk of startup off of the ultra.

i read that Bison U2 is the slowest ultra in the game. That really made me laugh. In a very sad way.

but ya, if it’s gonna stay a charge move it should be blindingly fast.

I’m super free to Ibuki, but do pretty well against all of the other “random” characters. I always block that kunai the wrong way.

Bro, I think your problem is that you need to get more skill at guessing heads or tails.

It is the slowest. 21F startup. I think the closest is Makoto’s ultra 2 with 16F jumping to the wall and 3F jumping away from the wall (HK only) but she is invincible all the way till she reaches the wall.

you block against Ibuki not the kunai.

you are such a scrub.

Ya, i read it a while ago. Sad that it’s that slow. well, U1 it is.

Checks posting history

Yep, just what I thought. No evidence of posting in regional forums. Location: Oregon.

Stay online bro, it’s the only place where you can pretend to be good without actually having to back it up.

Actually I am not completely sure but I think the 22 frame startup (you both were off by one frame, not that it makes any real difference lol) is simply if you go straight up and down with it. If you steer it forward any you might actually have to add to that startup

Seriously i wish I was a mod so I could lock this abortion of a thread.

this coming from the guy whos advice for playing against Ibukis vortex is “Flip a coin”. go figure.

but…

I’ll play you. PS3 Id: Graphf

I can record the matches too!

Sounds like something Kakashi would say lol

OOH OHH! I WANNA FIGHT YOU!!! My PSN is Zentsurugi. Add me brah!

Get called out for being an online warrior.

Challenge someone to an online match.

Please continue this thread is highly entertaining.

I think Graphf should be ignored…seriously

What is the difference between seriously ignoring someone and regularly ignoring them? Do you cross your arms and frown?

Anyways there are a number of people on SRK who should be ignored but such is the nature of the internet.

You have to put on headphones and turn your back

You challenge me to some serious grudge matches? Online right? Yep.

Case closed.

Moving on.

It’s ok if you’re scared. Put your skills where your mouth is.

Barring the time and expense to meet up and play in person this is a pretty easy option. Just send me a message over PSN and let’s do FT10. Simple. If you are better then me you shuold just be able to wipe the floor with me with your leet skills. Then think of all the salt I would be drowning in and how you could lord it over me.

Just please, on SRK at least, don’t be a pussy.

ok. Like, I’ve said before. I am not the greatest player in the world but I know that I am decent and furthermore, I’m willing to play anyone.