SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

Looks like they will be releasing the last set of info towards the end of november (damn I called it but still disappointed.)

http://twitter.com/#!/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/128351049147883520

Also the next SFxT info wont be till decembers Asia game show.

Yes! There’s still a chance to derail the Dudley/ Rose disappointment trains as well as those of other characters who require more buffs to keep them competitively balanced like Deejay or Hawk (not too sure about how buffed Hawk has been overall so far but apparently his changes have been only minor despite his low tier position).
Sooooo Capcom… How bout some more Dan buffs ey? :slight_smile:

They should give dan a terrible air gadouken. Or his own version of demon flip with one of the options being taunt.

I’d honestly be happy if Capcom just copied a few things off this dude’s hack for 2012 Dan.
Dan command grabs and instant stun punch FTW!

Dan in his true Broken Glory!

Spoiler

[media=youtube]BAXAp4c8Tvg[/media]

Failing that… Otoko Michi super/ulta please? :smiley:

Dat damage…

Spoiler

[media=youtube]O2gvT3JD51k[/media]

I find Error1’s hacks to be a combination of “interesting” and “rediculous” ideas. Every single one of his hacks so far has had one thing that made me go “hmm, with some tweaking that would be a cool, balanced, and interesting mechanic for that character.” Like Cody being able to cancel into picking up his knife would be awesome, just make it cost 1 bar of meter to balance it. Or Guy being able to do run teleports similar to Makoto’s runs from Blazblue or Sagat’s angry scar changing the properties of all of his moves (or at least both his tiger knee and uppercut instead of just uppercut.) Blanka having the abilty to perform his lightning mid air.

All features I’d love to see in the actual game if carefully tweaked for balance. For Dan I’d love it if his fireballs really did work all wonky like that. The bouncing fireball and EX fireball especially would be interesting.

give Dan 2 less recovery frames his grab and give a demon flip with a palm being an overhead ;D

Well that’s great to know that there’s a confirmed time period we can expect it so I don’t have to be left in mystery for too long. Now to just cross my fingers for good DeeJay buffs.

dam you beat me to it lol.

Yea i can’t fucking wait!!! Bring on more gouken goods!!! I hope they have been working hard on the changes to everyone so this will be the most balance and most fun diverse version of street fighter 4.

Ill be waiting till then…

I hope they do something for Adon. Maybe fix the crappy hitbox on hk ajk. Revert the damage nerf on hk.jk too. Hell I just want them to give him something for fighting gief… or any grappler for that matter.

wishes for faster sweep and less recovery on st.hk :smiley:

Don’t forget to make his stand roundhouse +a jillion frames on block.

i guess i gotta wait until the end of november for fresh akuma tears

you can get’em fresh if you go in their forum. just dont expect to have normal conversations while youre over there.

they actually disagree with the mago/tokido/daigo assesment that akuma will be strong. im convinced there is some sort of negative akuma propaganda toolbar on their browsers or something

I guess I am going to find out if its possible to OD from feeding on tears lol

sodium levels are too high there

I’m coming in with my bucket of fries from McDonalds!

Akuma mains in spades.

Lol you guys are pathetic.

Out of pure curiosity I went to go take a look at the Akuma changes discussion thread and this is all I could see…

Spoiler

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kFzX1n6tk-s/Tgt3d6l02wI/AAAAAAAAAFA/f5liYeQWavc/s1600/salt.jpg

Truly it is one of the funniest threads I have seen on SRK.

Not all Akuma players are writing off Daigo, Mago and Tokido’s opinions concerning Akuma’s viability in 2012 at all.

Mmmm… salt… Wonder where my chips have gone today so I can sprinkle some on it? Ahh, it matters not. I can always make some with salt like this… XD

I seriously cannot understand why Akuma Players curse his changes so much though, I feel the need to point out that even if the Demon punch does lose it overhead ability, and that the change to his St.HK is a sign for people playing Akuma to play a bit safer than before. Doesn’t mean that devs are shunting him and even one of the top players is considering to main him in 2012. So what’s more to complain?