SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

please dont start this shit again

I guess it’s your avatar that made me think you would say

“you are a big fool”

I think they overestimated how good Hakan would be with Oil, and they figured Drykan could fight his own battles. On paper, Oil Hakan is kind of ridiculous…

really wish capcom would update us with something. getting dry around here

there was a NSB stream last week where most of the players were testing out the changes i really wish they can do it again so i can see the Dudley changes

Hopefully, the next devs blog will come out somewhere at the end of this month.

Alpha was end of August, Beta was end of september, so this one should be around Halloween or a bit earlier…

Juri can’t do shit on wakeup other than ex pinwheel. Meaty throw/normals beat all her wakeup options not named EX senpusha or backdash. She can also tiger knee a dive kick if she suspects throw.

Lol hey the people around here seem to keep wanting to talk about it. I haven’t said anything in this thread for almost 5 days. :rofl:

ex counter can be annoying because it messes up what you are trying to do.

It’s hard to speak from a perspective that is universal, but I have an OS vs. Gouken that beats tatsu, counter, backdash, and focus backdash. If I throw him I also have the option of doing an unblockable to him. I don’t get to do all that to juri, I actually have to fight her straight up.

Forgot about ex counter

I really cannot understand what Capcom thinks when make all options of Oni is unsafe and his suck fireball. If Akuma mastered Satsu No Hadou and becomes Oni. It means Oni should be very strong in Fireball but actually his Fireball is very bad.So the power of Satsu No Hadou is a lie ? o_O

I said this somewhere else. His fireball is actually DECENT. It isn’t amazing but it is certainly not “bad” by any means. His normal fireballs have a 13F start up which is on the faster side of the average speed (it isn’t as godly as like Guiles but it is the same as Ryus and faster than Akuma or Kens. Though they have better recovery.) However where Onis fireballs actually exceed almost everyone else is his EX has INSANE frame advantage. It is +4 on hit OR block.

His fireball isn’t great, but people saying it is “very bad” just because it fizzles out just before full screen aren’t using it correctly.

They should at least make it 45 or under in the total frames department imo if it’s going to fizzle out. But maybe that would make it too good. But 47 total frames is kinda much for a normal fireball that fizzles…

That sounds a little greedy. After all, Dhalsim, Cody, Chun Li, Sakura, and Juri are all more than 47frames total and fizzle.

heres to hoping capcom for another akuma nerf so it wont be so dry here.

But their FB range is farther than Oni’s

Really curious when Capcom is planning to actually release this patch. Will it be released for arcade and home consoles at the same time? Will it actually be released sometime this year?

I’m also curious if stuff like Ryu’s cr.MK active frame re-buff was due to Daigo saying “Ryu still sucks” on that NSB stream interview. Does Capcom interview/poll the top players and ask for their recommendations for character changes (or take their “advice” through the grapevine like that) I wonder? Were they always planning on making that change?

Just did a quick test. Onis fireball goes about the same distance as Chun Lis HP fireball, and farther than Sims HP fireball, farther than codys LP bad stone, and is about equal to his MP bad stone.

yeah, you would think with the update being free, the info would be pretty free flowing. i cant think of a real reason to hold us up if theres no money to be made thru some weird as fuck marketing strategy, like there were with the the other versions

I thought I heard November somewhere before.