SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

i really dont like all the misconceptions about sf4

throws suck, mash beats all, no block strings etc. shits just not true

http://media.dwell.com/images/478*812/friday-haters.jpg

I’m so close to asking for img tags to be disabled. Too many people trying to turn this place into an image board.

I love it when people mash. Only makes trapping them easier. :slight_smile:

Good riddance !!

Nobody will complain about having one less idiot on the boat !!

Thanks and don’t get hit by the door on your way out !! :smiley:

Go for it, there is always ascii. I just find it easier and more fun to simply use an image to answer dumb statements. After all a picture is worth a thousand words. Or is your net really slow and all of the images causing it to slow to a crawl?

I mean I understood img hate that being an issue back in 1997 when it was all dial up but now?

^ Glad to see he is still as worthless of a poster now as he was a week ago.

Cute, but lets not start the akuma shit up again lol.

I personally think you can’t rank Hakan yet at all because Hakan starting with oil changes the entire matchup flow. Even if you knew how to fight Hakan originally, him starting with oil changes every matchup for him.

Download speeds can never solve unfunny.

Anyone else confused why it took them them 3 games to put Hakan oiled at the start?

I mean, his fight intro is him oiling up but he starts the fight as Drykan? What?

eternal, stick to theory fighting about characters you don’t use, because your replies towards a majority of my posts are just as worthless as anything ouruboros say.

Wake me up when I give a fuck. :smiley:

I guess the oil starts wearing off before the round even starts.

i’ll wake you up when you actually know what you’re talking about regarding characters. until then, keep being the theory pro you are.

Because its Capcom, well not Capcom, that’s a fallacy now because of MvC3.

Because its that troll Ono with his wife, the battle director, who said so.

Speaking of which,

the SSF4 system as of now, puts a ridiculous amount of stress on characters with gimmick comeback tools, or characters that are really dependent on spacing tools.

Personally I find the images more interesting than the shit filler in between. The reaction’s make it almost Monty Python’esk.

Seriously??? That pinwheel move of hers seems to beat any kind of okizeme I try.

Her wakeup is better than this.
Her EX hits low.
Gouken’s doesn’t.