SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

Poor Yang.:c

No one cares about Yang. Except for his Super getting exactly the same nerf as Genei Jin, that was a little odd. But we have discussed enough of these “top tears.”

Provided there’s nothing broken, I probably would prefer this be the last version. I don’t want Capcom to be changing it around any time something troublesome pops up. Hopefully enough has been learned that 40%+ of top players won’t be using a single character yet again. Hope. Fully.

I hope it’s balanced enough to where we see counter picks again :[

I’m just going to assume that I’m reading this wrong because it’s late.

We already see counterpicks. Whatever your opponent picks, you counterpick with Yun.

So this will give people an idea of what to expect, when we can dive over everyone with Hakan; this is quite useful now, actually. There’s some new technology here so check it out:

[media=youtube]6L2v3FoG7S4[/media]

^^AE 2012:Oil Edition. Hakan is the future and the future is Hakan.

I just wanna give an honorable mention to Eternal

I thought Dictator was one of Hakan’s worst matchups.

Was anyways, mostly because Hakan is not a threat as a grappler unless oiled and well Bison can keep him from oiling up easily. Now that he starts oiled though…well that might change.

Yeah but the person I quoted was talking about current matchups whose numbers aren’t well publicized because Hakan is underplayed. I can’t say I’ve ever heard any Hakan player say the Bison match is even remotely close to even (let alone in Hakan’s favor)… certainly our local Hakan player thinks Bison is terrible for Hakan.

The damage increase on Gen’s EX Oga from 100>150 is sweet. It’s good that they’ve actually improved the EX version, the fact that its faster is good.

I saw the nemo vs daigo sbo match and now I feel like that d dollars guy. why can’t the rest of the cast play like that?

Anyone know when the next group of changes are due ?

Because idiots want a cast of 39 VIABLE characters, which means that they all have to be boring unless we want a broken game like mvc.

i’m glad some ppl are seeing the light. not that it matters though because we’re getting ae boring edition within the coming months. i’m pretty sure it will be as slow and boring as ssf4. thank god ultimate mvc3 is almost here.

Did everyone just forget about Seths vortex…?

[media=youtube]bR-z2L539Rc[/media]
So slow and boring. :rolleyes:

can you link it please ? I try to find it on youtube but I don’t see it…-_-

not enough holding upfoward. needs more superjumps and 15 second combos.