SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

You don’t. You just die if you try to resist Hakan.

Well that’s what happens now. 1 knock down and DJ is done

Looks like DeeJay just gained another bad matchup then, if Hakan already isn’t one. Idk but I feel that Hakan does already have some advantages against some characters. More than anyone is willing to admit because he’s Hakan.

You could outplay me (which, admittedly, isn’t too hard). lol

This. Everyone is already super-opposed to even having the -possibility- of having even a slightly disadvantageous to Hakan. You can’t really blame them, because it’s not like there are Hakan mains around to prove otherwise.

I’d say for a fact Hakan beats Balrog and may actually beat Bison.

I just don’t want to fight Hakan.
ATTAAAAACK

Bison huh, I may have to Hakan as a counter pick just to shut up all the St.HK Live spammers that do my nut in.

i dont think we can start calling hakan matchups until some more high level players pick him up or develop with him

right now, im sure pople are still losing for lack of matchup knowledge. if they lose to him at all

There is so much hakan technology being developed but no one to show it off to the masses

she’s still average imo. most of her buffs were mainly for fse. i’m still mad how they haven’t mentioned fixing fse bugs.

this is actually true. juri vs akuma imo is no less than 7-3 if the akuma player knows his shit. juri gets fucking gangbanged on wake up by him and that match up was actually the reason why i ditched juri for yang.

Maybe so. I feel Hakan is a character that will have to develop for years before we know his true potential. Good thing is that’ll be a possibility since AE 2012 is going to be the last iteration of SF4. Finally it’s over. They need to reveal the final changes already so we can know where all of the characters will stand.

LOL, now where have I heard that before

Same applies for Gouken.

just the nature of Akuma in this game.

Nah it isn’t the same for every character. Juri and Gouken just suck that bad at waking up.

Yeah I know right? I want to believe them this time but I don’t really think it will be the end.

I hope not, Capcom needs to take notes from Arc System Works and make GOOD balance patches

Amen to that brotha!