SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

wooosh it went over your head bud.

@Malvadisco haven’t used it for a while trying to think of a new sig.

something with tears and salt maybe?

I’ve used him for years. The difference is that I’m not a whiny pussy.

You sound like an accomplished fellow.

Meh not my style guess I’ll use it whenever Kubo starts making Bleach entertaining again lol.

Akuma has a far easier time than a lot of other characters playing footsies against Fei. It’s very easy for Akuma to dance at a range where lp rekka whiffs and punish with st. rh, or sweep. But, of course if you take the rout of trying to punish rekka you end up walking into the corner which is bad for akuma. However, Akuma has air fb which allows him to control enough space and EX even allows him to punish forward to a degree.

And what do you mean Fei can make st. HK whiff? If Fei’s are able to out space you with their slow ass walkspeed and make your st. rh whiff then you need to level up. Fei can’t choose to make that move whiff because Akuma is far faster and it’s very easy for him to correctly impose the spacing he wants and make the move safe. I honestly have no idea why you’d call this match up in Fei’s favor, it’s even at worst, but probably in Akuma’s favor.

I’d say Hsien Chang is top 3, but he doesn’t play Akuma much anymore.

The second hit of s.HK isn’t as guarenteed against Fei as it is against say a character like Makoto. There are distances where the first hit will connect and the second hit will whiff. So to be sure that both hits connect you usually move a little closer than you would use against other characters. To be honest Fei has really strange hit boxes when it comes to Akuma’s normals. I’ve noticed all sorts of anomalies and sometimes some really screwed up events.

BTW I wasn’t saying it is in Fei’s favor. I am more of the opinion the match up is even and is controlled in the same way the Balrog-Akuma match up is. When both characters are standing Fei has the advantage, but when Fei is on his back he has a hard time getting back up. Fei just has too many answers to Akuma’s pokes. His c.MK and c.HP just dominate s.HK. The rest of Akuma’s pokes are great when you get inside of Fei’s poke range, but till then you only really got s.HK because Akuma’s c.HK is not viable since Fei can rekka punish it on block. Sometimes you can use that to your advantage by baiting a Fei player into trying to Rekka punish and cancel into U1, but it is still very risky to do (Though very satisfying if it works :slight_smile: ).

co sign strh second hit missing at max range.

very rare tho

True, but when it happens it hurts. :frowning:

Yay Honda getting buffs. I always fail to pull off Orochi breaker it turns into EX Oichi throw. The input for it is stupid

Akuma doesn’t have to be the aggressor in this match , so you don’t even have to deal with his pokes. Neutral jump and Jump back fire ball spam, AA, lame it out, Fei can’t get in and once he takes the risk and eat’s a sweep, Akuma can run vortex then …run away again. The only reason Fei keeps in this game is because he makes Akuma bleed bad. The removal of the coward copter helped Fei out with this one.

Akuma-Fei is 6-4 for akuma acording to tokido, and considering how badly he has been owning feilongs lately i will agree with it.

Why are we still talking about Akuma? He is still top tier, so the hell with him. Let’s talk about characters that has significant buffs/nerfs like Hakan, Cody, Blanka etc. Talking about a character that goes even or beats most of the top 10 is a waste of time. Let the Akumas cry

is there another blog update this week or no?

Bitching about akuma is refreshing. So is salt mopping. Up until now, we’ve had twins talk, fei long talk (uninterrupted), viper talk. Last missing top was akuma, he’s getting his fair share.

I’ve not heard much about Juri, is she getting anything worthwhile?

That’s a start. Lets talk about the slut

They need an alt with her hair down and more leg.

I heard that demon flip palm OS beats all her wake up options. :clapdos:

this.

but every whiney ass akuma player just wants to x-copy tokido, do auto pilot setups, bitch, and feel entitled to everything.

i wish tokido dropped akuma so all the akuma players can run around like headless chickens.