SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

It worries me, but we’ll see if Ryu reaches critical levels like in vanilla, where it was more surprising NOT to get Ryu in online games. It damn well better not.

i wouldn’t say that lol. but he does look better. but not vanilla status by any means.

Well Dudley went 5-5 with Ryu in Super and Dudley was assy back then.

Classy is never scared sips tea

Except of Guile and Bison.

Added BETA Ver.2 changes today on the main post. New changes are in** BOLD.**

He doesn’t hit as hard, and he doesn’t have escape tatsu.

He’s not Vanilla Ryu.

I thought this

The “brake” frame on air Tatsu decreased by 3 frames, if used on this frame the trajectory will change.

means he can escape tatsu again

And damage isn’t what I’m worried about, it’s the tools. Vanilla Ryu with lower damage when everyone got their damage lowered would still be up there.

This will lose to block the jump in, hp tk (throw invuln as of now).The reward is a lot lower than with ex seismo though.

Depending on your delay, by feinting the hp tk she might even recover in time to punish the throw attempt.

I hope these aren’t the last changes its nice to see Ryu cr mk back :), but its so f****** stupid Fei hasn’t been nerfed enough still does ridiculous damage, amazingly safe moves and normals, it makes no sense having him a top tier character, if you say because of Bruce Lee your stupid Bruce Lee is a stupid fraud who can’t fight for crap, he needs to be bottom tier where he belongs don’t ever wanna see him on tournaments or online he makes me sick, how do i place a complaint to Ono on twitter to request that he hasn’t been nerfed enough.

His Ultra 1 still does less damage
He doesn’t have Super Trap
His SRK’s aren’t as invincible
His overall damage is comparable to the rest of the cast instead of way above it
He can’t FADC his HP.SRK. In Vanilla he could and it did full damage as an AA

Shinebox, post: 5932178"]His Ultra 1 still does less damage
[/quote]

Yeah i completely agree so stupid Fei has everything.

Fei Long doesn’t have an easy (read: any) combo into Ultras. But I’m not a fan of every flame kick potentially turning into a 300 damage combo for 2 meter. I don’t know at what point he got his insane damage output, but the health bar just disappears every time he gets a counter-hit flame kick or EX rekka.

Ryu doesn’t have trade Ultra, does he? It’s not vanilla Ryu without that shit. Never bring back vanilla Ryu.

So essentially:

1. MORE NERFS!
  2. Bruce Lee sucked, so Fei Long should suck.

Fei Long’s received enough nerfs, and no character should ever have to be made bottom tier on purpose.

Yeah it sooo stupid how much damage it does makes no sense, hope he gets more damage nerfs across the board on all his moves, also have you seen the damage on his ultra, poongko got robbed at Evo, Latif and Poongko should have won Fuudo is a frauds needs patch ASAP or we will see AE2012 as unblanced game, we need to tweet to ono to nerf him.

If you are trolling hilarious if you are not smh.

What makes you think im trolling just look at his frame data can’t believe capcom buffed Fei so much in vanilla AE.

I believe Ryu’s fireball was+30 meter gain in Vanilla, Super this was +20… AE +10. I don’t know what 2012 is going to be.

Yeah hopefully it gets improved.

I don’t understand this hipster attitude with picking characters because they are “low tier” or “underdogs”. Just play who you like.

Ryu’s fireball meter gain never changed.

Fei didn’t have dp fadc cw combos in vanilla because cw had horrendous startup after the infinite was discovered. Also, 200-280 damage off an fadc wasn’t anything to get excited about compared to 500-600 dmg ultra combos.