SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

Hahahahahahaha !! Stay salty and cry me a river !!

If you don’t like the game and keeps complaining just quit the game, nobody cares about what you think !!

I love this !!

I agree, why nerf the move further?? it was already more punishable on block, I guess they want Blanka’s eating free ultra’s on block.

Its not like an SRK that can be FADC’d to safety or ultra damage.

i think they must want blanka to be required to read minds to win. having too solid of tools goes against the spirit of the jungle o_O

The ability to be able to make a good read with this move in situations where it was impossible to do before is a big buff, regardless of how punishable it is.

Loving the Viper changes. So glad I don’t have to put up with wake up seismo -> ultra in mirror matches.

yeah, im pretty excited to see ex siesmo lose throw invul

dp safe jump/delay throw OS should take care of everything except backdash right?

now if we can just do something about bison

EDIT-also, someone tell me why vipers reversal ground pound breaks armor. i know it isnt a projectile, but it isnt exactly a physical attack either

Reversal anything breaks armor.

not projectiles. only physical attacks are armor breakers when done as reversals

Bison’s wake-up options get pretty retarded, but considering his lower damage output and rush-down options compared to Viper’s, eh, I’ll take it.

lol idk if you’re serious. but if you are, i don’t know who i’m using because everyone looks pretty average from my pov. i’ll probably just give up and go back to playing rpgs with umvc3 here and there.

It is a physical attack.

Red = physical, Green = projectile

I still think seismic hammer should have been a projectile hit-box and not a strike hit-box from the start.

Capcom found the nerf bat lol

C’mon Dudley buffs. No will complain if Dudley is A tier, everyone likes watching him :{D8

Stop sHK whiffing after fHK because of the insane reelback on some characters “hit while crouching” animation. I don’t care how they fix this (reduce push on hit, make f. HK slide forward more, make sHK fatter, FIX THE REELBACK) just fix it.
Normal hitstun and blockstun on jumping hard normals
Better frame advantage on block on select normals and incomplete chains
Less pushback on select normals (like cr. LK and cr. LP)
reduce hurtbox and -1 frame of recovery on crHK
increase range on crMP
SSB 0 block all versions in exchange for all being LK damage
EX SSB as fast as LK SSB

yeah, i know what type of box it has. im saying why the fuck would they do that?

Yep, Yang is truly and honestly going to be bottom teir. He will be complete and utter garbage with the nerfs he recieved and what tools he has left compared to the rest of the cast. o_O

[media=youtube]ekxn5KLv9XQ[/media]

Seriously, stop whinging, you have said before you want to play as the strongest characters so you cant blame your character choice for losses and to play at the highest level. So just pick the new top Teir and stop moaning at every possible chance you get.

how was i moaning? my initial statement that wooden quoted had nothing to even do with yang at all. i was addressing dumb changes in general like ken sweep link being removed and now akuma’s roundhouse being negative on block. didn’t know people were bitching about that move like it’s ex lunge.

Calling the game “shit” sounds like moaning to me.

You can’t compare to EX lunge. That move is just messed up.
Akuma’s far s.hk gave him free pressure all day against numerous characters. A move doesn’t have to be brought up incessantly in order to get it changed. God knows it didn’t stop Capcom from (insert AE nerf complaint).

keep crying hhahaahahahaha !! So funny !!

if you really think i’m crying then i don’t know what to say to you. btw, you must be butthurt by getting beat by yang or something because you keep quoting my post. and to top it off, your fail attempt at antagonizing me isn’t even funny.

Return of Vanilla Ryu isn’t worrying as many people as I expected.