SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

I wonder if that is “final final” or “final for beta” I hope the latter but I expect the former.

I dunno if you attend the last loc test, but if, do please walk 5 seconds with cody in both directions and film that! doen’t matter if it’s a crappy mobile phone >_> so far no cody player did that… if not please request that in a japanese street fighter forum : O much appreciated^^

Final loctest for the beta version right? There is one more round of changes supposedly?

http://twitter.com/#!/sethkillian/status/119811001599279104

So I guess we can expect another batch of changes?

The saikyo guy in japanese capcom blog updated the beta changes with new stuff. It’s not dev blog so I guess he simply looked at the list of changes. My apologies if it’s been translated already. Source: http://www.capcom.co.jp/blog/sf4/saikyo_blog/2011/10/01_4275.html

They’re simply additions to the final location test, so IT’S NOT THE FINAL VERSION OF CHANGES.

-Ryu-
cr.MK -> changed to have 5f active frames. Basically it’s the same as the Super version

-Ken-
EX Shoryuken’s damage adjusted to 80+30+30+60=200

-Blanka-
EX Upball on block has 5f more ground recovery frames

-Dhalsim-
All versions of Yoga Blast changed to be an untechable knockdown on hit.
LK/MK/HK Yoga Blast no longer comes out by negative edge.

-C.Viper-
EX Seismo’s throw invincibility is gone.
HP Thunder Knuckle has throw invincibility up to 1f after the attack becomes active.
After EX Burning kick on hit, many moves with pursuit property can combo after.

• Akuma -
    EX Demon Flip has a new follow-up: EX air fireball.
    far st.HK’s damage adjusted to 50+30=80,
    and the frame advantage after the 2nd hit on block is -2f.

• Ibuki -
    If the 1st hit of U2 connects, the opponent will be forced stand (not sure if it locks airborne opponents though, it’s pretty ambiguous)

• E. Ryu -
    far st.MK’s range extended + has 1f less recovery frame.
    Therefore it’s +2 on hit, -4 on block.

oh shit ex seismo is no longer throw invi lol

…I like these changes. Though why nerf Blankas’ EX Upball?

:rofl:@C.viper changes

I’m a bit iffy on these to be honest.

they have proven that they still can change shit, so yeah, maybe more changes after these two more days of loc testing…

ill probably checkout the one tomorrow

haha…awesome…:woot:

Bullshit at Ryu getting buffed. The guy does not need any changes. He’s damn good, he ALWAYS HAS BEEN, and that Ryu players actually bitched so much about the c.mk is incomprehensible to me.

EX Demon Flip to EX fireball seems to have come out of nowhere.
What was far s.hk before? 0 frames? What might be some new punishes?

They probably felt like they had to do something because everything else has been a major nerf.

ooh im liking the gouki st.hk nerf, that move is fuckin OP vs abel LOL

Akuma is in for the spin of his life if he ever get his far st.hk blocked by Gief.

oh and the c.mk buff, if its back to super, then its hurtbox is back to super too, no?

meaning that sure it has more active frames, but easier(than in ae) to whiff punish/counter poke?

Yeah it was neutral on block. st.hk was only good useful against characters with big hitboxes and off counterhit cr.mp anyways. Asides from new punishes, it means that Akuma can no longer press buttons after you block it.

Returning the crouching mk to SSf4 status is a huge buff to Ryu. In addition to the other buffs he has gotten in the other lock tests it will make him fairly dangerous again. I can absolutely see the player base picking him up again.

Akuma getting EX demon flip to ex fireball is kinda meh. It’ll be fun for creating possible fake out situations, but beyond that I don’t think it’ll be to much. (I will totally eat crow if I missing something here and it’s actually a huge buff)

Gief can spd Akuma now on st.hk block. I don’t play either character, but I’m sure that changes the matchup quite a bit.

The knockdown buff is pretty huge. Between the reduced distance on block and the increased grounded recovery frames, they just want to make sure characters can get a decent punish if they block correctly.

Oh, okay then. That does make sense. Thanks.

http://twitter.com/#!/nycfurby/status/119827995232960512

Now we know how excited Sabin is about these changes.

My guess is to compensate for the knockdown buff it got.

I’m pretty sure this was in the last build though. The recovery looked both slower and closer when I was watching the loctest footage.

The recovery was already in line with other non fadcable reversals though(Guy, Chun), so I don’t really see why it needs to be worse. -21 is no joke, -26 at that range means some stuff can happen.