SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

I bet he has a drawer full of them.

Yeah I’ve given up. After AE dropped I only touched the game about 6 times. Now I really REALLY have no reason to play it.

Gawd.

It obviously means chun li now has one blanka forearm

In her growing desperation to be the strongest woman in the world?

What’s next, Chun Li with smudged makeup grabs her opponents by the collar and demands they tell her she’s still the strongest?

I thought it was an allegory to how attractive Ono finds Chun.

attempts to say something funny based on the picture

fails like the rest

It’s a new character in the making

Chanka
AKA
Blank Li

No. Never. Don’t even suggest such things.

It’s obviously the boss of SFxTekken.
Cyber Blanka with a Bionic arm that is Chun Li

quoted because niggas still tryin

Blanka is really a jungle vampire, has bitten chun, now she is becoming one too.

Ok… I’m done.

its obviously an announcement for new darkstalkers game. they are gonna add the 8 world warriors to it in order to get more sales, each world warrior is gonna be “beastified” to fit in the ds universe. chun-li is going to be a were-blanka, and blanka is gonna be a trap.

Gotta be it. Mystery solved. Cant believe I didnt get that, it’s so obvious now!

any news on what pressing 3 punches plus start does in the newest tests?

No. My favorite theory so far is that it plays Indestructible, but that’s about it.

few questions, sorry if they are dumb:

1. was NSB30 the most recent loc test for 2012?
  2. is there going to be another loc test for the beta changes they announced?
  3. if so, when/where is the next loc test?

1.yes
2.yes, but i dont think its beta. some other greek letter
3.dunno where, but i read from the 30th till the second somewhere

[media=youtube]5hfYJsQAhl0[/media]

So how do Blanka mains feel about his 2012 iteration, so far? Is he looking good in that game? He’s sounding pretty great to me right now, but I certainly don’t know enough about the character to be a credible judge of what these changes mean.

well, nsb was on a friday. the next two days they held the loc tests at osaka, and maybe kyoto too.

edit: correction, just checked the official site… the first beta loc test was at nsb, 2nd was the next day in osaka, and the final one is supposed to be today in kichioji… though ive heard people talkin about going to loc test tomorrow… not sure

edit2: final loc test is 3 days starting from today.