SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

I tried the 3P + start thing but nothing happened

though i heard that its possible only vs CPU aka not challenging someone, and its an arcade training mode… ala aquapazza… im not sure how true though since i never get to see this happen…

It would be great if you could be in training mode with fight request on.

Well you play him so I’ll take your word for it but he seemed to be getting neat stuff that being said dropping down isn’t necessarily bad if everyone ends up viable in the end.

He didn’t get important enough buffs where he needed them. I’ve played DeeJay since the beginning of Super up until now (Dudley being my other main). His normals are still pretty weak with a majority of them being useless/highly situational. His Rolling Sobats could’ve used a buff or 2. He needed better AA normals. Far standing Fierce is useable but still pretty difficult to use effectively as a consistent anit air normal. If it was faster and they changed his close st fierce, which is so damn useless, to his far st. Fierce then it would be a really good AA normal. If they wouldn’t take out Cl. st fierce then at least give it some good frame advantage on block. His far st. mp being cancellable is a lame buff because it can be crouched which makes it useless.

All in all DeeJay is still going to be in the plain of mediocrity. He doesn’t excel in anything. He’s just a character on the roster. I’ve already decided to drop him if he doesn’t get anything significant. Canceling DeeJay’s super into U1 is a pointless buff that will rarely get used because DeeJay needs his meter. Easier dash U2 was all they needed to fix. If they wanted to buff that they should have made it go further across the ground so it could punish fireballs better. It’s like they were headed in the right direction with the AE buffs but then just decided they had done enough good deeds for one day and called it quits in 2012. I LOL whenever I read posts declaring that DeeJay will be the new top tier threat or new Super Guile. Pure nonsense…If only it could be true…

They put DeeJay’s stMP from ST as Cody’s back MP.

DeeJay’s low damage and awful stMP he has now made me give up trying to play him.

Yeah I’ve already dropped him. They aren’t going to give him anything to make him worth playing so why waste time.

Btw I see you have that Valentine pic from Skullgirls. You getting the game? I know I am.

I see…well then thanks for the run down I have to agree with you.

Added to other assorted weirdness with deejay’s specials. I have been punished on a landed combo into ex mgu during the mgu. Seems there is a small gap in the mashed version which is silly. Then again I barely play him anymore and its possible I am missing something.

when i’m playing as a shoto against deejay, i always mash during a combo’d mgb. sometimes i get lucky and a reversal comes out. don’t know why that works either.

Does anyone know if Yang still has his wakeup “glitch”?

Capcom haven’t made any mention about it being changed / fixed, so I would assume so.

I distinctly remember reading about it being fixed.

edit: Scratch that, it might have been on that Japanese wiki but it was just a request. I don’t know if it’s been fixed in v2012.

Relevant

There are two very punny ways to interpret the message behind that picture.
Either Ono is trying to say that Blanka is broken, or that Blanka is 'armless.

It means blanka is going to be S tier broken

Or that his Blanka toy broke due to being in an overly crowded japanese train (like he said on his twitter.) >.>

BUT WHY IS CHUN LI IN THAT PICTURE!?!?!?

pours some out for our fallen soldier

Gonna miss that damn toy ;_;

Theyre adding Charlie.