SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

maybe its “anniversary mode” lol

You get the O. version of your character

(I’m lying, I don’t know).

^ Akuma / Sagat for God tier if that was legit :lol:

Lol yeah we don’t need that. Not when they went through all the trouble balancing the game again. lol

Any idea if it is archived somewhere? I’d like to take a quick look at it.

Well the whole stream is archived:

You just have to look through all 14+ hours of footage…lol

Tiers haven’t change might, just tightened. Top 5 likely Sagat, Fei, Akuma, Yun, and Viper as A and only Hakan making a noticeable jump. What I’m hoping to see is more diversity which I think we will.

I think we’ll see more diversity as well. For the most part it just looks like all the overly exploited stuff was put in check for the top tiers while the lower tiers that struggled to survive got some more stuff to use. I’m looking forward to 2012. Looks like there’s going to be alot of competitive characters this time. (Hakan blowing it up in majors for a change? I gotta see that!)

probably shin oni/akuma mode like alpha 2

shows how many 09’rs exist in this thread :wink:

It might work if the O. versions have their ultras and supers disabled. Maybe…

I think that is cool actually, My hopes is for S and D tier to disappear.

Also I feel Dee-Jay may go up a notch as well.

I’m pretty sure it is something really small, like a music change or something not noticeable through the stream lol, would be cool to get Vanilla character select music back, I prefer it to Super

Seeing as “hold 3 punches and press start” is bordering on the lamest Easter egg ever…

I’d wager it’s not even that. It’ll be a trailer for Street Fighter X Tekken , or something else that will lead to Capcom $$$$

does anyone knows what that actually do? Did anyone over there tested it at the location tests?

It shows preview images of the final costume pack.

or Im just making that up.

that’s because rose is a slut

[media=youtube]3H_56CUujXs[/media]

LOL watch it have unlocked all the new costumes and no one even noticed :smiley:

Might work for Sagat, definitely wouldn’t change shit for Akuma who would walk over the entire cast for free anyways

DeeJay will drop down