SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

(+liked) and I don’t care for akuma and have had arguments with you about it, but it is true just cause someone is top tier doesn’t make them successful or popular. Makoto is top tier but I think she has only placed in top 8 once in a recent major and the only times you’ve really seen her be successful is the SBO quals where her teammate is usually another top tier to make up for her weak spots.

There’s an army of Yang that does well in tournaments?

I thought we were all on the same page about this; Tier list do not represent tournament winnings.

Wasn’t Bison a debated top3 in Super? Yeah.

yes, there is an army of yang that does well in tournaments… Japanese tournaments.

Aside from the recent SBO, what tournaments are you referring to? Is there a site that logs them? :eek:

I need someone to mock me up a picture of that game Army of Two. With Mago and Fuudo’s heads on…

I’m noob and I didn’t understand what this means. Can someone explain it to me, please? (no sarcasm, I’am really noob)

A true blockstring is a series of attacks that forces the opponent to block, meaning they can’t reversal, jump, backdash etc. So in AEv2012 if you do a Quick Spin Knuckle and the opponent blocks, you can follow-up with crouching light kick for added pressure and you won’t need to worry about eating a reversal.

Basically it is the amount of distance you and your opponents are knocked away from eachother when blocking. You’ve never how when you hit an opponent who is blocking you and the opponent get a little farther apart?

Well with this change you can do Cammy’s QSK and the knockback is reduced from how it currently is, so you are able to perform a crouching light kick right after the move is blocked and the move is considered a true block string. That means that there is no time between one attack being blocked and the next and the next attack being blocked. This means your opponent cannot respond with an attack such as an invincible reversal because they are stuck in blocking animation still.

ninja’d

I love you guys, thanks.

So anybody been trolling the Japanese forums to know what their general consensus is on ver 2012?

poor rose. She really got fucked.

I watched the NSB test loc stream for like 2 hours and I feel like tier ranks are still the same. Everyone is just as before in the big picture, including the nerfed Yun (he is still mad OP with his divekicks) and the buffed Gouken (he is still mad free at wakeup), and maybe the only char who has gotten noticeable better is Hakan. Other than him ranking up a little, I don’t think tiers will change after the update even with all the changes announced to all the chars.

thats just not possible. you may not see dramatic shifts in ranking, but there will be changes. its way too early to make that call

One of the Goukens in the forum saw 3 Gmen on stream and said none of them used the buffs.

Beginning of AE no one used tatsu as AA cause we had just gone through two years of not being able to. Takes time sir!

Not to mention, most of the players on the location test stream were pretty mediocre. Almost none of what was shown there was close to high level play.

I did see some quality Gouken play on the stream, he used s.mk and mp a lot and he made Gouken look pretty damn amazing, Hakan got noticably better aswell. I assume Gen got a lot better with his buff list but as usual no one plays Gen lol.

Anyone know if the latest loc test build has this “hold 3 punches and press start” secret revealed?

I saw some pretty legit Dudley play on the Loc Test Stream not too long ago. His cr.mk is noticably faster. It’s no extra block stun on normals but i’m still happy. He got his st.rh xx duck xx st.rh Counter hit combo back and a faster cr. mk for a better poking tool and more knockdowns, which is something he definitely needs. So I’m pleased. I’m gonna be rollin with Dudley for the remainder of this game’s life. He’s just too much fun and cool. Too much Classy Swag for one man. :})

Im curious about this too

I’m actually pretty curious about this as well.