SSF4 Cammy buffs and nerfs list

I haven’t noticed anything with the dive kicks… I’ll keep playing around with dive kicks and I’ll let you know

Thanks for taking the time to test all this. I can’t wait to get my hands on the real deal. But I think it’s awesome you (Carpark) and others take the time to test all this stuff and then post it here. It’s a good way to bridge the gap.

Hi everyone, I’m a new member here - and I’ve been wanting to join after getting some amazing tips from the site :lovin:

I’m really surprised that Cammy hasn’t had more buffs for SSF4 - I was really hoping for more recovery time on a few of her moves. It’s great to see so many other fans of Cammy here - I’ve been using her as my main since she was first introduced. SSF4 isn’t out for another 8 days here in the UK, but I can’t wait to try it.

I hope all the other characters have been nerfed to fit around Cammy, cos she’s the only character I love playing with. Glad to hear about the crossover being better though and hopefully some more buffs will be discovered…

I’ll take it. Thanks!

I’m just speculating, but I know that an decrease in startup frames of the dive kick could also cause certain setups to not work anymore, if performed exactly like in vanilla SFIV. I can’t think of a good way to test that though.

But to everyone who has their hands on super, are setups like Sako’s cross-up fierce on Sagat and Stein’s cross-up mp on balrog still intact? Since they require a tk dive kick whiff, if they happen to fail in Super, that could tell us something about the dive kick, assuming Capcom kept everything else constant.

ill check tomorrow

I tested Sagat cross-up before, and it works. Didn’t test Mp cross-up on Balrog though.

Additionally, does the ambiguous dive kick setup still work after back throw?

yup…same as sf4

I’m beginning to appreciate her st.hk more for the added range.

Thanks. I’m going to mess around with her again tomorrow and I’ll post if I do notice anything different.

Yes, it’s still the same as Vanilla (thank god).

Also, I think Cammy’s lk SA has slightly less range that it did in Vanilla. Just slightly.

the crossups we just found are still in the game. Works on Dudley (Sagat style) and T.Hawk (Balrog Style).

MP cross-up is way easier on T.Hawk than on Balrog, because you don’t even need a knockdown and don’t forget about Hakan MP cross-up as well.

Good to hear those cross-up setups are still in.

I have another question for you guys. There is a link that was bison-specific and worked only after a TK CS: cl.mp, cr.hp, cr.hk. With the improved range of cr.hk, will that now work without the TK CS? Additionally, will that all link on Chun now?

It works without TK CS on both Dictator and Chun-li. I performed it manually couple of times on both of them. There’s one problem though. When I recorded Cammy perform the link, I could avoid cr.RH with Dictator by holding any jump direction while recovering from cl.Strong or by holding forward before getting hit with cl. Strong, this doesn’t work with Chun-li though. I don’t know how this is possible. So yeah the link works, but it is very weird.

Is her throw range any different? Air and ground.

Working with training dummys can be iffy. So long as you were able to perform the link manually then that’s all that matters.

Good question, I’d like to know if Guile’s airthrow still destroys hers.

Or if she can still be air thrown out of her EX Hooligan. That’s so heart breaking when it happens lol

Always been my opinion that its absolute BS that hooligan loses to anyone with an air throw. But yeah thats me, I am sure Guile/Chun players would whine a storm is they suddenly lost in that situation.

Finally got time to test stun.

Like you would expect CSpike got changed stun values (all other moves have same stun as before).
LK ground 100 air 150 (all versions were ground 200 air 100)
MK ground 100 air 180
HK ground 100 air 200
EX ground 200 air 100

Honestly I think it is even better this way. We wouldn’t end combos with CS now anyway. So higher AA stun is probably better.

Sadly, no.

Hard to test, prbably same as before (1.1 range and 1 frame startup (all other air throws besides Cammy’s awfull 5 frame airthrow, most likely have 3 frame startup)).