SSF2T/MvC2/KoF2002 on location at Full Tilt Ice Cream (Ballard)

Let alone SEEN Happ parts.

I remember at NWM3, I walked past some guys who were talking to Rattana while he was holding his MAS stick, and they were like, “OMG WHAT KIND OF STICK IS THAT?! DOES THAT HAVE A SQUARE OR ROUND GATE?! SPOOGE THIS IS A NON-TE LOOKING STICK!”

Brian MA will be there this Thursday.

Today is the day. Get your P90X workouts in and reward yourself with quite possibly the worst thing you can eat. Seriously, I hate myself more and more with each bite of waffle cone. As a child growing up, ice cream was a treat I would receive once every few months for doing well in school. Now I am there every fucking week for no reason other than to be stubborn and not give into the shittiness of these new fighting games. That is how much I hate the new scene, I would willingly destroy my childhood memories and shame my parents.

Custom made shout outs are in order.

Shout outs to Brian MA for showing up and throwing down on 50 cent marvel. He went out to his car and checked in/under his car seats for more change MULTIPLE times in order to keep playing. I am sure there is an entry for that in the book of HardBody.

Shout outs to Beasley for showing up and pushing his bed time back two hours just to rape me in ST. To this very day, he is the ONLY person I know of that has actually completed P90X. He even followed the meal plan. Shit, I didn’t even know there was a meal plan. He is like the oldest person I know too. So the next time you are up late eating your third bag of Cheetos and you find yourself watching the P90X infomercial, know that you do have what it takes to turn your life around. No but seriously, he is like 40 years old and we should all be ashamed of ourselves.

Shout outs to Mo Money Mo Problems aka D-Boy Fresh aka shattering asian stereotypes before Jeremy Lin aka Keith for showing up to play gross teams no matter what. Who picks a Blackheart team against Zangief? Keith does, and that is why he is a winner. He should also be commended for mashing Juggernaut’s super so hard that he blistered his finger and cut it open. He may have even been slightly aroused at the end of that super. I would recommend he tone down his post-shower shea butter moisturizer treatment on Marvel nights. The harem of white women may enjoy your soft skin, but that marvel cab likes it rough.

ps

Fuck you Axel Kelly.

So training is picking up again because these fucking animals thirst for blood. It will be difficult for me to commit Thursday nights to old ass games. I myself could possibly do a Friday night, which would be cool because that means we could stay later. Feel free to discuss…or not LOLOLOL.

You guys are lucky I am nursing a fucked up ankle which means I need to ease off on the fight training. I am of no use to my training partners if I am not going 100%. Actually, I am just looking for any excuse to hang out with Brian MA. He turned down a job in the tri cities so that he could be closer to Marvel. Now that I think about it, there are people in the tri cities that might still play marvel. They probably play it more than we do. We owe it to Brian to show up at Full Tilt for marvel. The ice cream is ok too I guess.

Some of us will be there Thursday 3/15 8:30pm.

That was a good showing. All the participants were born before 1985. I think Beasley is old enough to be my father. That is funny and creepy at the same time. Outside of work I would not hang out with anyone that old. It’s ok though because being a white male means you can get away with anything. It was great to reminisce and be bitter in unison. New games are trash lol. You’ve all been bamboozled. Axel was MIA…again. No surprise there. Even Blake showed up and that guy is flaky as fuck. Fuck you Axel, for real. I don’t know what your gf sees in you. Hopefully one day you can show us. We are all friends here.

ps

Brian MA’s PSN handle is…wait for it…superplexer. Time and time again, the Asian Sensation proves he is better than you. Just kill yourself already.

This is really happening again. Tonight, 8:30PM. I will be late running on mexi-time, so the burden falls on Keith. At least that guy is punctual. He is also very hug-able. No such thing as TMI around here.

Games were good, yet again.
The sticks on the Neo Geo machine are not very good, and only the P1 coin slot seems to be working.
Otherwise it’s awesome stuff all around. Even the pinball’s fun, you know?

Yes, dope session. Even with Dann’s two 20+ win streaks in marvel. I miss that kind of stuff lol. Reminds me of the hub.

I need some pinball strats. I still don’t know how the fuck you prevent that fucking ball from going straight down the middle. ITS A FUCKING SET UP.

Also, it is happening again. This Thursday 3/29 8:30PM, I won’t be on time. One of my faults is the lack of punctuality. The great Kanye West said it best, “my presence is a present–kiss my ass”.

Good showing, even Fishjie showed up so that I could be disappointed by him in person!

The mvc2 control panel seems to be loose, as if disconnected from the rest of the cab. We didn’t do it, it was just like that when we got there. We jammed a beer can underneath it for stability.

It is going down again. You won’t read this anyway, but just letting you know it is happening at 8:30 PM.

That was interesting, Axel Fucking Kelly showed up. The rumors were true. He doesn’t play ST anymore, because of this he just plays Boxer since he is fucking brain dead easy to use. He is into pinball now and even gave me some strats. Apparently you shake the fucking machine if you see it going down the center. I thought that was cheating. Also, there is such a thing as a “bad shot” and there is nothing you can do to save it. His girlfriend hasn’t left him…yet.

Dann wasn’t there, meaning we all had a 2+ win streak on Marvel. That game still shits on everything.

Of course you can shake the machine. Don’t do it too much or you risk TILTing the game and losing that turn. …hence the name of the arcade. :stuck_out_tongue:

Be there tomorrow. See you guys there.

This is happening tomorrow. Don’t trust anyone.

Again son, it goes down again.

Fucking shit man why is MvC2 so beast? We are STILL doing crazy new shit in this game. Why play anything else? Knee deep in dat ass son, please believe.

Do people show up for any other nights, besides thursdays?
Uh, James wants to know.