SSF2T/MvC2/KoF2002 on location at Full Tilt Ice Cream (Ballard)

Pablo and I were talking about possibly catching Avengers at Thornton Creek (Northgate) after this week’s gaming session. If you want in, let us know. Also, let us know if you have a preference as to 2D, 3D, or 3D IMAX.

People should post if they want to show up on days other than Thursday. I myself am set on Thursdays because that just so happened to work out the best for me. Marvel players have proven to be more consistent than ST players though. Mohamed is a beast for driving up from Puyallup even though no dedicated ST people show up.

There you go again with this whole “we” thing.

Wow huge showing yes homo. That was a lot of fun.

Axel quotes of the night

“I jizz on the floor all the time.”

“Drug deals are a lot of work.”

“I’m better than a regular guy because I don’t have a job.”

This is going down again. No one is going to read this though since sfiv and facebook ruined everything and people are too lazy to remember their SRK password.

The password is lali-ho!

Couldn’t be the site is just gross now. No, not that…

Fun fact: This website doesn’t load on Zass30’s pc anymore because of the ads, lol…

Be there thursday, don’t be scared.

Shit’s going down once more this Thursday. Highest placing ST Geif from EVO 2007 will be there.

Cash and Carry was out of baby back ribs today. I am suffering from great melancholy and dissapointment. This must be what white parents go through.

Pablo would like people to know that games will continue at my place after Full Tilt closes on Thursday. A big thanks to Pablo for inviting people over,… to my place.

I wish I could join you guys but my work schedule has been depriving me from attending events such as this.

Shout outs to Mohammed for winning. I knew that guy was beast.

Right?? Good shit.

The moment I found out he was STplayah, I knew he was going to take it

Is this thing pretty much a given for every Thursday? I need to get my ass kicked at ST in particular, so it would be good to know that there are people ready to hand out ass whuppings at that this Thursday.

Attendance has been low lately. It is difficult to round people up for such an old game. I myself show up primarily for mvc2 and play ST for a break. I stopped showing up due to other commitments. How much ST have you played?

A fair amount. I’ve been playing it off and on for years, but much more recently on XBL (classic mode on HDR). I’ve only played in a couple tourneys (the last two Seattle Retro Game Expos).

Anyway, if there’s even 1 or 2 people playing ST, it would be worth it for me. Maybe I’ll just show up and see how it goes.

Im having a gathering at my place this Sunday if anyone wants to play some ST…Its in Olympia…

What time, dude?

Here is the thread, if you’re interested let me know & i can get you the address…ST will be played on a Blast City arcade cab.

I and a friend try to show up every Thursday to play ST. We should be gathering there this Thursday, he’s trying to get some practice in for Evo