SRK weekly SFV League 2.0

@LordWilliam1234 Yeah that tourney was sort of mulligan’d in a sense, it kinda turned into more of a feeler for how we should do things; everything was reset after that and we’re all starting fresh now.

A FRIENDLY REMINDER

-I noticed some players are still doing FT2 matches. Matchups (both weekly and tourney) are one(1) First to 3. I’ve gone ahead and awarded 3 points to the winners of the past weeks matches, but please remember that we are playing FT3 from here on out-

East 2 Match Ups for Week 2!! I’m not sure if you guys are getting tagged when I edit a post so I’m making a new one. The standings so far are posted about 10 posts above this one (trying not to add too much to the thread).

@M_Ridley vs @Raz0r
@AndyKoopa vs. @purbeast
@jasonC vs. @FcknDrrn
@Skiegh vs. @Bigkilla
@TheCrimsonPugilist vs @HammY

South matchups for week 2:

@kylebr vs @“Hyun Sai”
@MentalMantel vs @James2814
@Juicinator vs @Karr80
@xenwall vs @DMan
@tyflosion vs @DarthSkaro

Post with the weeks matchup is up, If you are in the central/west division and still plan to participate please let me know so I can update the roster for the new MU

So we are just going to go ahead and say I won that first tournament? Word, sounds good guys

@FcknDrrn are you on dat discord? I can play at like 9 or 10 pm EST each night.

Hey man you can take me out of East 2. I just don’t have much time to play right now and these games are so far and few between that I just forget about them for the most part. Plus I kind of have no clue how this thing is being scored still lol.

@Plaid_Unicorn I’m back I was crazy busy with work last week.

@AndyKoopa vs. @Greenwood is the new match up due to purbeasts withdrawal.

Can I withdraw from this tourney?

Sorry for the delay here are the west matchups. If you have any trouble making your match let me know So I can get the division down to a size where its only the people who still want to play.

@“Flashy Nights” vs @enigma311
@JokeeBoi vs @WickedSwami
@Videad vs @Zephryse
@“The Martian” vs @paolo11
@holbroal vs @marcp20
@chadouken! vs @Volcanick

Ah, it’d been awhile since I heard anything. Thought I got a bye or something.

@paolo11 when you able to do this? I’ll be free tonight.

We can do tonight.

@xenwall when are you able to play?

Actually, my apologies, I couldn’t play tonight. My ISP is acting up. We can reschedule or give Martian the win. Either way works.

I think I’ll quit the league. I’ve got the worst lag against south america players, I can only have decent connections with US East. Apologies.

@“Hyun Sai” there is only one South American player in the whole league. The rest from the south division are east coast or south.

Oh, ok, thanks for the clarification !

I don’t have a link for the new discord room (so if someone could give me that I’d appreciate it). So I’ll report my results here this one time: I won over Rioting_Soul 3-1

@“Hyun Sai” let me know what time we can play tomorrow.