SRK weekly SFV League 2.0

I just put my name on the discord link, if I understand correctly I’ll have to wait until next monday right ?

Posted weekly MU for those having trouble with Discord.

That is correct Hyun Sai, We will place you this weekend. Sorry about that, match ups already generated.

No problem, I understand ! Just wanted to be sure.

I don’t want to be in this anymore. I didn’t think I would be rolled over into season 2.

The discord app seems to have just removed me from the server wtf.

@Raz0r Have you been able to get back into the server at all since then?

I only tried last night and earlier today. I haven’t tried through the app since then because I’m at work.

I don’t think my opponent is playing anymore, based off of this:

I hadn’t heard anything back from him either here via PM or on Discord, so I peeped his posting history and it sounds like he’s out. So, if anyone needs a matchup in the West, I’m pretty much free all weekend.

Edit: I know RocketUppercut isn’t the mod for the West anymore, and I apologize for tagging him in the quote- that’s my bad. Who is the new mod for the West?

Got demolished by @“Trouble Brewing” 2-0 ggs

Edit: For some reason I can’t tag his name

Here are the current standings for East 2 (the first number is what place you’re in and then second number is how many points you have)
– New match ups will randomly be generated and posted HERE and on DISCORD

1- 6 @Skiegh
2- 6 @M_Ridley
2- 3 @Raz0r
2- 3 @HammY
2- 6 @TheCrimsonPugilist (Sorry, Crimson. Vejita00 told me last Sunday that he still wanted to do this and then changed his mind 3 days later)
6- 3 @DabigKilla
7- 1 @jasonC
7- 4 @fckndrrn
7- 3 @Greenwood

For summoning people with spaces in their username I think you have to use the built in feature to select the name instead of just typing it out. In post form it will look glitched like in ElectroManiac’s Trouble Brewing summon but it works. Plaid_Unicorn, you attempted to summon me for the 2.0 league but I never got it.

@Vejita00 When’s a good time to play for you?

Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread. I posted that I should probably be removed from this league for now. A few changes on my end are going to make it difficult to coordinate times and I don’t want to hold people up.

I sent @AndyKoopa a message just waiting on a reply

There are still no Matchups listed under East-1 #Match-Ups

there are

You and cross are up

That’s weird. I’m looking in the room labeled Street Fighter 5 East 1, then I go under #match-ups and it is showing that the last post was made back in mid-March. Anyway thanks for the heads up

You’re probably looking at the old Discord room. In the first post of this thread is a link to the new one, which has subrooms for all regions:

Communication

Discord will be used as a mobile way to link up with your opponent. The server where you can find your league is:

I will also post all matchups on Monday on the reserve post above.

So those having trouble with discord will have access to all their matchups after they are posted by the mods

Whoops, my bad. For some reason I was never tagged in this thread (or rather, I never received a notification) so I almost missed this. @Rugalitarian hasn’t contacted me yet, I’ll try to get in touch with him.

I take it that the East 1 tourney from the previous thread fell through? I was waiting on the match between Rugalitarian and @melflomil (and then the winner of that vs J-ism) but it doesn’t look like that ever took place.