SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

I’mmmmmm gonna diiiiie…

Thankfully, your death had a major purpose for us this time.

Mad props for your presence of mind and your ability to use this situation to our advantage.

I hope all our key cogs got in their protections, and on the right people, and that everything goes well this night phase.

So far we’re on the right track.

I’d be worried if I was somehow not a suspect. I’m not a confirmed civilian and to be honest, it’s not the right time to reveal my role. My ability becomes much more useful when the stakes are higher.

I’m also happy to be put on trial, however I think that narrowing the pool to myself and RF is a mistake. Once again, the wallflowers are being overlooked and it isn’t even day phase yet.

If I’m going to be lynched then I’d ask my jurors to look back through the thread and really read my posts. Because I’ve been ignored for practically this whole game. Like, to the point where I’ll have said something only for someone else to post almost word-for-word the same thing a page later and everyone treats it like it’s a new, stunning revelation. Frankly, as much as I’ve learned from this game and all the experienced players I’m kind of sick of being overlooked.

I guess it’s that feeling of going from being a relatively large fish in a small pond to being a small fish in a huge pond.

Regardless, if I’m going to die I’d like to give special thanks to @Hecatom and WAH for acknowledging my ideas and rebutting them. Having my thoughts challenged or re-framed is certainly helping me to refine my approach to these games. Thanks boys, it’s been a pleasure playing with you both.

I think your ability to deflect away my discussions against you is pretty good. But I haven’t offered up much on you to discuss.

But at the same time, it is unnerving, and it is how you did stay off my radar for the Wesker role, and would’ve been off it until that last day of RE mafia if I had gotten that far.

But if you’re civ, then you’re an asset easily. Let’s see what happens with this night phase before I push or pull against you.

Having done well in previous games is really biting me in the ass. I think it was one of the main reasons I got killed so early in the TF2 game.

I’m happy to be put under some pressure and I’m active enough that I shouldn’t incriminate myself with silence. When and if you do decide to pursue me as a suspect please feel free.

Synonym brought up using the idol’s forge to nail a suspect slightly before I did if I recall correctly.

Also Augustus was the first to vote AC.

Nothing confirming, buuuut I wouldn’t worry about them for now.

I guess I should add you to the list of people that I’ve learned from this game. Although to be fair, I’m most appreciative for the chance your death afforded me to let my inner Sherlock run wild with the fanciful hypotheticals that I did. Also thanks for being a real sport about it. I know I personally would have gotten frustrated with people calling me mafia when I’m trying to help them post-death.

@Bious, is there any other information you can glean from your ability that could prove to be advantageous?

If you can come up with anything before you kick the bucket, that’d be awesome. If not, please look over everything one more time before you send out your last gasp.

Maybe…
I got some guesses.
To start with…
The Supermodel is probably civ.

As for my ability… All I got left is the UC check, which will be gasped.

No you dead, son.

:slight_smile:

Why did I awaken, 4 hours ago?

This game…

Yeah right now, Synonym, you’re low enough that I don’t care.

Augustus too, but I know he is overeager at times, and that could be his way of maintaining civ-appearance as mafia.

We’ll see how this shakes down tonight.

I think we still have a big player out there in the open, and at least two major wallflowers.

So that means I can’t get the PM either I guess.
Should we have him PM Pimp and set a deadline?

Where’s DarkGeneral or PW with a post count?

I tried to recompile his mafia tracker for this thread, and couldn’t get it working.

I’ve thought about rewriting it in python too.

No, you’re still alive for the next… 45 minutes?

Gonna be hilarious if this plays out like I think.