Spy by Day MILF by Night: The C. Viper Thread

My SF4 and SSF4 main has been confirmed for MvC3 with videos to follow. Crimson Viper the CIA agent from Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter IV makes her debut in Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Temporary Silhouette
http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_236794_thumb300.jpg

Official Artwork

Colors Originally credited to Kanta Kun
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/114/colors3.jpg

Control Scheme
:atk: = any attack button
:atk::atk: = two attack buttons
:l: = light attack
:m: = medium attack
:h: = heavy attack
:s: = Special
:a1:=Assist 1
:a2:=Assist 2
IAD=Instant Air Dash

C. Viper’s Health is 900,000 which is average in this game.

Crimson Viper’s move list Credit also goes to Kanta Kun

Thunder Knuckle= QCF+:atk:
Burning Kick= QCB+:atk:
EX= Motion+:atk:+:s:
Feinting BKs and TKs= :atk:+:s: after input
Seismo = DP+:atk:
Focus attack= :atk:+:s:

Viper’s assists

[media=youtube]kKaDQHVhgCg&feature=player_detailpage#t=453s"[/media]
[media=youtube]kKaDQHVhgCg&feature=player_detailpage#t=462s"[/media]
* G- Burning Kick : DIRECT [Editor’s note - No word yet on if this is an overhead or not, as her burn kick Is an overhead in this build on point]
Character info and impressions.

Kanta Kun’s impression

[details=Spoiler] * Burn Kick is feintable and you can follow that up with any attack/air special/dash, since she is airborne after the feint. it’s also EXTREMELY EASY and has a large window.
* Burn Kick is overhead
* Seismo is NOT low
* you can use EX versions of her moves (BlueLightning knows more about that than me, wait till post 2 gets updates)
* Focus depletes her health bar normally, but seems to absorb an infinite amount of hits. Dash cancellable
* Thunder Knuckles are also EASILY feintable, and you can feint them all the way till the active frames. Huge window. Now, I’m ALMOST SURE I managed to feint a HP.TK right after it hit the opponent.
* Seismo strings are a million times easier than in SF4
* She seems good, but relatively hard to use[/details]

BLUELIGHTNING’S impression

[details=Spoiler] * You can use EX versions of her moves, like people already knew. To do it you have to do the motion, then press attack + the exchange button. Costs an entire bar of super, so I have no idea how much they’re worth it comparing to regular supers.
* Seismou whiff SJC into another Seismou is really easy.
* Didn’t think of testing FFF, sorry guys
* Focus attack even absorbs supers. Didn’t test it against projectiles though. kanta note: it does
* Her Alpha assist is Heavy Thunder Knuckle, direct tilt up
* Her Beta assist is Light Seismic Hammer, shot tilt down, point blank range kanta note: light Seismo
* Her Gamma (or whatever?) assist is Burning Kick, direct front
* Like Kanta mentioned you can feint all of her specials and we managed to feint a low Thunder Knuckle just after it hit so that’s probably as close to an FADC as you’ll get.
* Burning Kick is in fact an overhead
* But for some bad reason, Seismou doesn’t hit low, not even the EX version. Weird, but ok
* She has an 8-way dash. Hell yes.
* Kanta note: she cannot SJC her normals[/details]

Haunt’s Impression

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Preview for PS3, 360 from 1UP.com

God Beard’s Impression

[details=Spoiler]With her cancels, air dashes, ex moves and focus attacks, it seems like she has many of the best options on both offense AND defense. She can jet all over the screen and rip people out of the air, or rush in and mix people up in a dozen different ways that are all safe. On top of that, she has one of the only overhead assists in the game. It seems like her only weaknesses from what I’ve seen/played so far are that she doesn’t do a ton of chip damage and she isn’t the easiest character to DHC into.

Amazing character, regardless. I love how everyone in this game has potential. [/details]

Videos
[media=youtube]v3VPt0pIFfU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/media]

[media=youtube]A3bV7H0Bkr4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/media]

[media=youtube]fxo5bIwSsTc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/media]

[media=youtube]uyKkcjsA0vU&feature=player_detailpage#t=56s[/media]

[media=youtube]F5WzMDlXi3s&feature=player_embedded[/media]

[media=youtube]QPNHGTzWMD8&feature=player_embedded[/media]
[media=youtube]VkL0mFZkUDY&feature=player_detailpage#t=121s[/media]
[media=youtube]NaGC1PEDick&feature=player_detailpage#t=85s[/media]
[media=youtube]Ib3hmjZOhXk&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Excuse me if you don’t like the thread title I’m not witty like that. I’m open to suggestions.

HAHAHA nice thread title. im stoked. c viper is definitely going to be in my team :smiley:

fucking hell i already have enough trouble with psycho spazzing c.vipers on SF4 already! how much more of a nightmare is a MVC version going to be to deal with!

Considering her current 3d model, my suggestion for the thread title is: [media=youtube]PGJLQchsx0s#t=2m5s[/media]

I’m strongly considering Viper for my team. It looks like she transitioned very well. Best Part I won’t have to deal with SF4’s mechanics to enjoy the character.

Now we just need another person with a cell phone intro alongside C. Viper and Wesker.

[media=youtube]v3VPt0pIFfU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/media]

I always thought C.Viper was out of place in a slow pace game like SF4. Now that I see her in MvC3… ohh man! She looks twitchy as hell! Spammable Seismo’s, Thunder Knuckles that don’t give a fuck about projectiles, OTG madnesss and… FOCUS ATTACK? Pretty freaking sweet stuff.

Also apparently she can EX her moves.

Viper is a milf 24 hours a day.

My thoughts…

-Seismo seems uber-spammable = awesome
-She can feint Knuckle/Seismo = awesome
-Boobs = GDLK
-Blur effect going on when Burning Kick hits = not awesome
-Knuckle negates projectiles = awesome
-She has a focus attack that apparently blocks during the ENTIRE start up = omfg awesome

Overall she looks to play exactly as I would have imagined and that’s awesome. Not surprising, but very exciting.

@Doc Strange: Apparently the blur was an error in some vids. When you see it in clearer vids, you don’t see it. Which I think is awesome, because the blur was… mad annoying.

It’s been stated many times that there is no blur effect when the burning kick is executed. Gamespot just has shitty video encoding.

Dive kick plus air dash equals win. Hopefully will have a flight mode as well. And damn, seismo looks like awesome to the max.

She has a dive kick? Really? I must have missed that…sounds awesome though!
I don’t see why they can’t give her a flight mode, I mean she already has a trijump.

From what I can hear in the trailer they nerfed her theme. That focus attack move is a weird choice and I’m still suspecting a super version of Seismo for her third super. Seeing yellow electricity on her seems weird and I question why Storm is the only one with blue electricity.
I remember someone said that they knew that they were keeping it for Storm. Huh, wonder how they knew.

I also noticed that Tony Stark can’t even resist C. Viper’s MILF factor.

Yup.
60 fps vids from Eurogamer without annoying blur.
Storm and C. Viper confirmed for MVC3 News - Page 1 | Eurogamer.net

As long as the thread title had milf in some way, its well done.

On a higher note, she completely blew her launch partner (Storm) out of the water, and has some of the same elements from SFIV (Canceling, Seismos, and such) looks like alot of fun. Not sure how you’ll be able to keep up with all her buttons and still assist in a way thats useful, but she had Marvel character all over her for like two years now.

Finally, seismos that don’t take 5 years to come out and fast recovery.

Hey can I get a link to the focus attack? I can’t seem to find it.

The blur effect oddly enough doesn’t seem to happen on higher quality videos. I’m not really sure what’s going on with that.

No way, that is pretty witty. Either that or “C. Viper? More like D. Viper.” would have been good. I like yours though.

At first I thought she was EXing those. Then I realized that is just how fast they come out. Makes me scared to play a keepaway character like Dormmamu now…

That’s just the video you watched. Check Eurogamer for a crisp and clear version.

“Remix” is almost synonymous with “make bad”.

I felt the opposite, but it was probably just because I was hoping to hear her say “Crimson Corridor!”

It’s in the gameplay video where she faces off against Wolverine. She focuses his berserker barrage. I think someone made a direct link to it in the general discussion thread if you are interested.

This lol.