South Bend, IN/ Michiana - We finally have a scene!

Hey. Just now findning out about other South Bend area players. I’m in the Mishawaka area, work at the Gamestop off of Grape Road. Heavy Third Strike and SSFIV player.

Sweet, should come on out next time we have game sessions we just been playing ssf4.

Yay for more people! Who are some of your character picks for Super?

We need to get another fight night going.

Kalamazoo, MI. you guys are a bit of a drive for me, but please hit me up online for some matches!

Ya little over an hours drive, was actually in kzoo about 2weeks ago i think for the downtown block party. But ya you should consider making the drive down sometime we have small scene that is definitely starting to grow.

ST. JOSEPH, MI-- me and and two of my local friends play super on the regular. I dont know of any other ppl who play super in the swmichigan area. We occasionally drive out to detroit to do ranbats with that scene, but its so efn far. Always lookin for locals within driving distance.

Awesome, NewType Andy’s cousin is a very solid player from St. Joe. We are always on looking for local players the more the better! Might have a game night friday at my place will know for sure tommorow though, you guys are more than welcome.

Yeah I didn’t realize how good my second cousin was haha! I didn’t think he played very much. Anyways, he is indeed also from St. Jo, MI.

awesome, yeah it would be cool to get a little mini scene goin on around here, sure as hell beats driving all the way out to detroit, but the reward is that the competition is pretty nice out there. We should all meet up for some casuals forsure though. feel free to add me on xbl as well

we’ll be playing tommorow night, let me know if your intersted in stoping by ill pm you my number.

hell yeah man, pm me. What kinda turnout you expecting? cuz it is like a good 30min to get there.

Last time we had like 8 or 9 people or so? I don’t remember exactly but it was enough to make me wish I had brought a second setup lol…

i could prolly bring a setup (360) if needed

After tonight I’ll be playing SSF4 on PSN along side 360. :slight_smile:

gg’s to everybody, we will have to put somethin together again.

Ya gg’s , it was nice having another setup. Ya definitely have another session soon.

Most definitely a great night!

Lemme know when you guys are doing things up there too and pending my availability I’d be up for that sort of light travel.

Might have something again this week depending on the interest. Will let you guys know by wednesday or thursday.

This is bullshit, where were you 3 years ago?