South Bend, IN/ Michiana - We finally have a scene!

Hey the more the merrier !(sp? lol)

Here ya go man, my main beatin’ up on your alt lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

[media=youtube]M3-HCJPahuw"[/media]

Here I am

the logs are great

lol good shit! Just finished Juri’s trials and im thinking im going to have to start playing me a little bit of Juri hehe.

She’s pretty fun! I’m gonna practice her bnb tonight I think.

Hey guys. Yea, there’s definitely more people around here, haha. Personally, I didn’t really grow up playing fighting games, so they don’t come too naturally to me, but I’ve been playing the hell out of SF4 for the last year, and I think I’m fairly decent with Vega. Feel free to add me on Live, the tag is RyuSage.

That’s what I like to hear! Try to grab anyone you know who’s into this and let’s put a scene together.

yay!!! more

http://www.shoryuken.com/group.php?groupid=343
this could be our new home

We should get some sessions in this weekend. Ill probly be gone on Sunday though.

I can do tonight but tomorrow I’m at work 2-11. I’m fine with playing after that though but I doubt your sleep schedule is like mine. :frowning: Let me know. I can host at my place if you want, I don’t have a 65" mitsu tv or whatever the fuck that beast you got is, but I have a 42" that doesn’t lag at all, and a 50" I never played on? lol… Just text me!

Kick ass session. It was a long grind but the Juri mirrors were great and if we don’t know almost every nook and cranny of Gen vs. Sagat by now… then we’re probably fucked. Great matches!

lol I know it! Juri is a blast for sure. Still down for MWC? How bout you psyko and ryusage, down for chicago this coming up weekend for MWC?

I don’t know if I can go saturday man, I’m pretty sure I will have to work. If I can even go friday though I’ll go just for fun even if I can’t enter.

Ryusage got you on my friends list just havent seen you on.

Awesome to meet other players, great games! Hopefully we can get a regular thing going.

I believe I have a new character pick, going to work on him/her for a couple weeks then bust him/her out and see what happens. It should pleasantly surprise you.

So are you done w/ Gen this time lol?

I’m sure I’ll still play him, but if Capcom won’t take him seriously then I won’t either lol…