Soulcalibur VI - Lounge

Tekken 1-5 were PlayStation exclusive and the beloved original Soul Calibur came out only on the Dreamcast, which had a minuscule install base.
Only difference is Dark Resurrection received a PSP port and a PS3 port.

Bitch, it’s that type of talk that made us lose all the old characters!

Keep Pyrrha and Natsu and give them more revised movesets, castrate Patroklus. and bring back Cassandra you bastard, how can you forget the sister goddess to Sophitia, you heathen dog!

how?

idc bout cassandra

Daishi Odashima made us lose all the original Soul Calibur characters, moves, and systems in exchange for his homage to Third Strike and Guilty Gear.

Given your avatar and response you are part of the problem

none of you guys are making any sense

Game designer/director fucked up the game during the planning stage. The tsunami, budget, and time restraints only made it slightly worse.

Ok that’s enough of watching Timothy de la Ghetto for you.

As for your statement, fuck Pyrrha and Natsu. They are literally reskins of Sophitia and Taki and much more annoying (in voice, character and playstyle). Also can you please explain to me (if you have the ability to do so) how wanting the classics made Namco get rid of them?

Nope.

Daishi was a huge fan of 3rd Strike, and threw in a bunch of concepts from that game into SCV.

New protagonist (Alex = Patroklos)
Naked boss guy (Urien/Gil = Algol)
Meters/EX moves = Critical Edge/Brave Edge
Just Guard = 3rd Strike parry

Taking damage after breaking a throw was a SF2 thing I think, but it was also a borrowed idea that was completely unnecessary.

You do know half that shit was in IV right?

You can’t keep anyone new from SCV because that would make everyone in SCIV 20 years older. Taki and Ivy were already in their 30s and we know old women in FGs don’t exist except for Kitana and that old chick in Powers Instinct.

Honestly It’s hard to keep Pyrra and bring back Cassandra because she’s a hybrid of Sophitia/Cassandra. Cassandra was originally like a less tanky Sophitia with tricky mix ups with the same core Sophitia gameplay. Pyrra is basically Cassandra with Sophitias signature moves.

Nastu is even worse she’s just Takis moveset minus possession rush stance mixup and blonde hair.

Monkey King could have been a cool character. But Kilik is just so much better.

SCV was a terrible game.

Someone acting like a real lord of edge here.
Just because they are annoying to you, doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t matter. And it seems like you are stupid enough not to get my point.
In layman’s terms, you are basically wanting to throw away characters just so you can get the originals back rather than retool the new characters and have the original characters back.

What soul Calibur was Sophie not top 3 or at least top 5? Soul Calibur 4? Everybody was good in that game except Tira and Rock.

SCV when she was a palette swap of Tira?

Sophitia okizeme and punish potential from angel step keeps her strong in every SC. She’s not ranked high tier wise and still has strong tournament showing?

And you seem to be missing the necessary equipment in your skull to answer my question. How does wanting characters like Talim and Zasalamel back in the game cause the developer to want to get rid of them?

Remember these are your words, not mine.

Or they do what SF did and put 6 in between 4 and 5 or whatnot.

If they put another Kilik/Mina amalgation in there and not both styles I’m out though.

Or even worse just delete a character like Setsuka and give an already existing character her moveset.

Seriously. White woman in feudal Japan with hidden blade style and big tits. Let’s take her out and replace her with evil Zac Effron.

nPat was a perfectly good new take on the Greek archetype for Soul Calibur. He’s basically the one new character I’d want to keep. Ezio was also the best guest character the series has seen, fit in perfectly.

Still talking as if you are smarter than you think you are…

I never said anything about not wanting the older characters back, you again don’t even understand what you are critiquing since you take one of my sentences, but then completely apply it wrong.

I basically said why should the NEWER characters leave for the OLDER characters to come back. Why not retweak the newer characters’ movesets away from the older characters’ counterparts or…better yet, have them as alternate skins for those that pretty much have entire movesets.

Tis my birthday and I’m pissed so I’m going for a freebie
Xhomid is a fucking idiot from what I can gather

Bring back setsuka, ivy ( the real one ) give yoshi all his shit from 4
Cut out using bar for everything
Make Kilik, Kilik bring back taki
Give everyone their original moveset along with some additions and we good