Souki: Ultimate All Stars

A, B, C, 6C, 623A, B, 3C, /, A, B, C.
19.1k, no meter.

or

A, B, C, 6C, 623A, B, C, 6C, Issen, Yat2 Assist, A, B, 3C, /, A, B, C
~24k, no meter. I can’t do it very consistently, though. Gotta experiment with different assist timing.

or

A, B, C, 6C, 623A, B, C, 6C, Issen, 236 Super.
26.2k, same meter.

Came up with a slightly better Soki/Tekkaman BnB:
A, B, C, 6C, 623A, A, B, C, 6C, P~Issen, Dash, 623C, 236 Super, DHC into 623 Super.

37.5k on Ryu, 2 bars. You build a full bar throughout the combo.

A, B, 2B, C, 6C, 22C, BBQ (10%), A, B, 2B, C, 6C, 623A, A, B, C, 6C, P~Issen, Dash, 623C, 236 Super, DHC into 623 Super.

41.2k on Ryu, 2 bars. Build about 1.2 bars throughout the combo.

With 20% Baroque, it does 48.9k, 100%, on Ryu.

Can you me give some numbers on that combo?

Tekka assist of the Issen is looking really nice. Also those super to assist combos off the shoulder stagger are looking really nasty. So far I’ve been using, A, B, 2B, C, 6C, 22C, BBQ, A, B, 2B, C, 6C, 623A, call assist, 623 Super, A, B, C, 3C, air combo. About 30K for one meter, and builds about one and a half while doing it. Or you could combo into another super after the Tekka assist for even more damage, but I like to play pretty conservative with my bars.

Using Tekka’s assist off a 623C wallbounce, you can time a level 2 623 Super to land as your opponent flies over your head. What does this do? They’ll land behind you, stunned, and you’ll wiff the rest of the super. Sounds terrible, until you realize that they stay stunned for a second or two even after you’re finished with you’re animation.

You get a free grounded combo.

Off a 623C you can get 25k damage with one bar. Another 13k-15k with three.

Using 6C issen it’s possible to use V.Joe’s assist in combos. I haven’t gotten around to figuring out the exact timing for it yet, but it’s pretty funny if it does work, because Issen throws the opponent behind Souki and into Joe’s bomb.

hey guys, I need some help here. Lately with Souki I’ve been using 5A, 5B, 5C, 6C, 623A, 5A, 5B, 3C launch, j.5A, j.5A, j.5B, j.5B, double jump, j.5B, j.5C. The weird thing is that I can perform this perfectly anywhere except for corners. I’ve done the combo in a corner before but its not consistent. Anyone know how I can land the combo more often in the corner? anyone know a completely better version of this combo that doesn’t use bbq or supers? many thanks

about polimar/soki DHC:
yes soki’s flamesuper still leaves them untechable until the sword hits. though with the correct timing you can get much more damage:
flamesuper, wait until shortly after the tornado is finished, the enemy must still be in an upward arc, and not at the max point. timing is best to spot by the outglowing fires: they need to be almost away but not completely when the next super starts:

then dhc the drill super, complete hits moving to the right, then it will launch, and will almost completely hit on it’s way back leaving the enemy open for another flame super.

the best thing is that it is not corner reliant, but the timing on the drill super is very strict. if you do it in the corner the drill-launch is much easier but still doesn’t get as many hits on bad timing.

Depends on your assist.

Without one, that’s probably the best.

I usually leave out some of the jabs to reduce scaling and get a little more overall damage. I think you can remove the 5A after the shoulder tackle, and the first A of your air combo and it will all still string together. Also just as a side note, most of the time you BBQ you can continue with a 5B from there instead of jab, for the same reasons.

Assist combo with Viewtiful Joe as your partner.

2A, 5B, 2B, 5C (press p and then quickly 6C during the hitstun of 5C, careful not to baroque) 6C, 623A, 5A, 5B, 5C, 6C, B+C (they fly back behind you and get blown up by the bomb) dash 5A, 5B, 5C, launcher, j.5B j.5B, jump, j.5B, j.5C, 22C

This does over 30 000b on it’s own if you do it right. But the timing on the bomb is kind of strict. If you do it wrong you get blown up instead! XD

you’ll know you did it right if the bomb jumps forward a bit on Soki’s shoulder tackle. I’m trying to find variations at poking range too.

I hate rapidshare… Taking forever to download his movie

Souki has now a corner loop with onimusha mode, and it seems that now you can cancel specials with soul absorb (P during onimusha mode) dunno if that was possible in CGoH, I never used onimusha mode in the japanese version anyways

you could cancel specials with soul absorb, and in CGoH soul absorb was even better

For the loop, you can start it without level 3 if you have an assist that juggles (like Polimar). Was doing some testing and was maxing out at 3 loops in normal mode if I started from a combo, or 4 loops if I hit the opponent out of the air with B3C first. Strange sequence.

After a certain number of hits, I was unable to finish the air combo with C.

[media=youtube]WjjwULahlU4"[/media]

After some initial testing, it seems that jump B or certain assists are the best way to get into the loop. In the video I listed above, you can see that Polimer’s assist launches them into the air but it’s an odd low pop-up. This is a similar pop-up to the one you see in the nico video that shows DP+A~P, iad B. For some reason, when you 3C during that low pop-up state, they fall faster. If you do the same 3C before the pop-up but add extra hits so that you are at the same point in the combo, they will fly much higher and not allow the B3C loop to continue.

Here is a midscreen combo into assist into 2 loops. Can’t get any more due to the amount of air hits (same reason you can’t get sj C to finish… hitstun has deteriorated)

[media=youtube]ht7QXLksYts"[/media]

Here is a midscreen combo using a crazy technique to hit IAD B to setup the low pop-up state without using an assist, and in normal mode (no Oni help).

[media=youtube]yB_2o3Vf0lg"[/media]

[media=youtube]WjjwULahlU4"[/media]

This was just initial testing without using jump B. Could have done BC3C for the final sequence.

[media=youtube]cqH23AI4hHk"[/media]

Hi all. Here are some easy ways to get into Soki’s loop both midscreen and corner. Note that midscreen limits the amount of loops (I think to 2… due to distance). Check it out!

[media=youtube]1a1XNCzHfik"[/media]

[media=youtube]Hz2ue7dk3Dg"[/media]

Here is a cleaner version of the Soki Oni Mode “Infinite”. Probably run out of time before that combo completes, but the video shows an easy way to set it up.

[media=youtube]3uQJLrJHodI"[/media]

Pretty much the hardest combo I’ve captured to date (which isn’t saying too much). Basically 100% dmg on Ippatsuman. Only 2 meter’s used.

If you look closely, after the DP+A, you’ll see 9AB, then jump BACKWARDS, then instantly dash FORWARDS (wtf) B, land B into 2 loops. The final section into the 360 reset is harder because there are so many hits up to that point, the opponent falls at a crazy rate. Getting the timing on the grab was rough.

[media=youtube]8hc8rmS22r8"[/media]

Soki + Tekkaman blade can get over 40 000b for one meter and 10% baroque.

with Soki on point:

5A 2A 5B 2B 5C 6C bbq 5A 2A 5B 2B 5C 6C 623A 5A 5B 5C 3C (slight delay) ^ j.5A j.5B j.5B ^ j.5B j.23P V-air to Blade j.5A j.5B j.5B ^ j.2C [2]8C 5A 5B 3C ^ j.2C 5AAAAA

Start a combo from basically full screen (about 4/5ths screen) with the new hotness! I’ll upload some 100% variations starting from 6CA+B later today, and some combos with the Issen cancel in the middle as well. I’m gonna call anything with Issen -> BRQ “Touch of Doom” from now on… mainly cause it sounds cool. For 100%'ers, “Touch of Death” sounds appropriate!

[media=youtube]BDWpHFrzAFg"[/media]

[media=youtube]Ok-aNXAEFns"[/media]

UPDATE

Here’s one with a jump in. Poor Joe. He died.

[media=youtube]ba4QnB1LLdM"[/media]