Sony Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale Comment Thread

i’m looking forward to the items like in SSB, like special summons IE like pokeballs.

I think the game looks really fun to play and looks to be a lot more competitive than SSB is. The characters look unique and the stages look awesome! If only Serge from Chrono Cross was in the game :wink:

Really looking forward to the sick combo system. Not to mention all of the names behind this game. Really excited that Mag is working on this.

I am really curious how this game compares and surpasses other fighting games of this style. I like that Sony has now tossed a game in the ring to compete with some other great titles. I love the use of Sony history and the uniqueness of the level designs. I find the combat style interesting and I am curious to play the beta and find out all the different combo styles and character mash ups. I think sly cooper will be a sleeper top tier character.

I always loved fighting games so of course i would love to try this game out. I also want to know how it compares to Smash Bros. I can’t wait till they announce the rest of the cast( Spyro please!) and it looks like it will be really fun but i want to try the game mechanics first and see if they hold up. And so far i’m really digging the variety in stages and cast.

I’m interested in how the stage gimmicks can be disabled and what kind of rulesets there will be in competitive play. I’m looking forward to using characters like Parapa the Rappa and Jak and Daxter. It is good to see those characters in a new game.

i’m extremely excited to see the variety and variation between the characters. Even though this game is widely compared to SMASH, I think it’s really about to be it’s own game. I love that the characters are from much more serious games as well as seeing the combos some of them have. It’s just overall looks insanely fun!

I want to see how Sony’s take on a Smash Bros.-esque free-for-all fighter shapes. Oh, and I want to mash heads with Heihachi.

A new form of fighter with new things to be discovered
I love all the characters but mostly Parappa the Rappa lol

I’m interested in seeing what they do with an idea from smash bros. and try to evolve on it. Smash bros. was made for fun, but All-Stars is made for competitive game-play. It’s pretty solid so far! The roster should be VERY interesting, considering the colossal universe Sony has at it’s disposal.

Looking forward to see if this game could be balanced and actually be tournament worthy

I’m looking forward to how they can improvise off of the widely-recognized Super Smash Bros. dynamic of having four characters on the same screen duking it out. Definitely want to see how they can break off of “a Super Smash Bros. ripoff” and create their own name for themselves of a new genre of fighting. Let alone, bringing together all of Sony’s iconic faces together in a gigantic fan-serviceish game (suck it, FF7).

I love that Sony wants to take a style of game that has a big following and make something of their own with hopes that it will be well received by the professional/tournament players.

I can’t wait to play characters like Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Cloud Strife (just sayin), that chick from the cover of Everquest, Hitman, anyone from Dynasty Warriors, and do I even need to say anymore? Plus Kratos and Parappa are pretty sweet

I’m looking forward to more Nathan Drake one-liners when he is laying the smackdown on everyone else. But what I love the most is that I can either play the game casual with one group of friends and competitive with another group. However the prospect of just being able to play a fighter with three other friends, no matter their skill level, excites me the most.

As a Marvel player I’ve been limited to only very few games to actually competitively play that actually do interest me. I’m honestly really really excited to try this game and see what it has to offer, as well as Heihachi seeming the most interesting out of the bunch. I hope I can receive a beta key to play this :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to playing Parappa and doing combos and supers. So far, I love the look of the game and the fact that people like Seth, Clockwork, and Ed Ma are working with the game.

A. Seth Killian as a secret character.
B. Kazuma Kir- …where’s Kazuma Kiryu?! DRAGON OF DOJIMA!

Been waiting for the moment that playstation brought together there resources from all of there back in the day titles along wit new ones coming up and are making a fantastic game I’m really looking forward to playing it looks interesting, great characters choices that are included in the game and it looks like something the whole family can really come together and enjoy.

The thing i am looking forward to the most is seeing the vast character selection. to me a defining trait of a good fighting game is the character roster. so far im liking the mix of vintage and modern sony franchise characters. Crash Bandicoot better be in there. This game has the potential to bring Mahvel like hype to competitive play so im really pumped for this.

I like the mechanics design but dislike the UI a lot (IMO The UX design is pretty mediocre but it’s definitely not SFxT bad.)

Looking forward to how they implement most of the new characters, what kind of gameplay hooks they give them and such.