Sony Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale Comment Thread

What are you looking forward to most in SPAS: BR?
What do you love about the game so far?

Really interested in the game as its looking to be like smash bros but designed for competitive play. Cast looks nice so far cant wait to see who else gets added.

i love the stages and some of the characters (i love Big Daddy). Im looking forward the most for is how the game would be played in a competitive level, and how it plays online.

I’m excited to play some of those PS2 reps they are putting into the game. The PS2 was my favorite system back in the day.

I do like the amount of game modes they plan to add.

Loving the blend of nostalgia (Parapa), modern (Nathan Drake), hardcore (Kratos), and so much more, this is shaping up to be a wonderful love letter to 15+ years of Playstation history and I’m eager to celebrate my love in a game that aims for so much more than “Sony Smash”.

Parappa the Rappa, Code Now

I really look forward to gaining meter to kill.

toro’s in this game too? Japanese kittyyyy takeover!!! yeeeeeaaaaaa

Nostalgia! Parappa the Rapper was probably enough to sell me on this game, truthfully.
Looking forward to seeing more in regards to level interactions/hazards, and maybe items?
(In before “No weapons, Fox only, Final Destination”)

edit: and of course, playing as Fat Princess has me pretty hyped too. One of my favorite PSN games (sooo underappreciated). It will be pretty cool to have old-school characters versus the new guys.

Here’s to hoping we break it enough before launch that they get to fix any potential game-breaking bugs and make it as good as it can possibly be. :lol: This is definitely going to be the party game of choice between my friends and I, so I’ll be putting in tons of time if we get into the Beta.

I’m super excited for this game. I find it to be such a amazing amalgamation of sony characters in a well through out party fighter but has some deepness to it. Also I will main the HELL out of Ratchet if he’s in it. Ratchet and Clank was the reason why I even BOUGHT a Ps3 so yeah, I’m getting this game day 1 more then likely especially if he’s in it.

looking forward to see how well the characters play out and to see if Sony got a winner on their hands

I’d like a code please. Looking forward to this very much.

Playing as Heihachi, and doing more electrics than necessary in a single combo.

I do like how the game looks in general, the fact it is in HD makes it a cut above Smash.

What am I looking forward to the most? The fact that I can actually shoot Parappa the Rappa for those horrible lines he had. I’ve been wanting to do that since I was a kid and now seems like a pretty good chance for that.

What do I love about it so far? Oh, I dunno… the fact that you can walk around and not worry about tripping.

I’m loving the graphics n i honestly can’t wait to see how it plays . I’m looking forward to see how it fairs in a competition for GAME OF THE YEAR at the next GAME AWARDS and how it plays online.

Really looking forward to wrecking shop with Col. Radec and Drake, Love my Guns man. Also Hoping to see either Spike or Nathan Hale make the cut. I love the fact that there is a legit combo system with damage scaling and the care put into the stages. This is basically Sony’s love letter to its fans and i love it right back -swoon- XD

I’m really interested in the combo system, and the number of normals that each character has. Those aspects of the game, along with the unique meter system, really set this game apart from any others in the genre. And I love who they’ve added to the cast so far, I never thought I’d get to play as Sly Cooper in a fighting game!

To finally try out a BALANCED free for all fighter, To find out what characters is seth killian is using on the game!! And most likely to try out Parappa the way they kept his desing and made it so it fit on the game, Its amazing!

I’m looking foward to see the gameplay and the fun which the game will bring me with some character like Kratos or Sly Cooper. I can’t wait it and I really want to try it !

It’s not mahvel baby.

Right now I’m loving the characters that they’ve been introducing(Parappa) and what they’ve done as far as the combo system goes. What I’m most looking forward to is proving to people that these Smash-style games can be played seriously and competitively and should be taken seriously as well.