So You're a Fan of my Work, Huh? - The Frank West Videos Thread

[media=youtube]yj9d3STzdtM[/media]
Frank vs. Rocket Raccoon Gameplay

[media=youtube]RPfeoyUURJY[/media]

Frank vs. Rocket Raccoon Gameplay 2

More will be added as I can find it, not a whole lot of videos for him just yet it seems.

I’ll arrange them whenever I’m in the mood, but for now I just want to get some more contributions in.

Combos And Such
--------------------------
[media=youtube]ip23dKsdiuY[/media]
[media=youtube]wN1q6P-Tq6s[/media]
[media=youtube]mMeME45XYyU[/media]
[media=youtube]UqrT7Vn2wlI[/media]
[media=youtube]Q7Vbz0rCUqg[/media]
[media=youtube]Mb0niWG-PDc[/media]

Frank’s missions. He completes all except the last one.

[media=youtube]BQ07JMIsU6I[/media]

Here’s a Level 4 combo with Frank that I came up that uses 2 photos and a kitty. :3

Well, this isn’t really a Frank West combo, but it still has alot of utility for him, so I figured I’d post here so you guys could see.

[media=youtube]cL9SOXWXihQ[/media]

Nice little Frank West combo video. Lovin’ that MMHS loop.
[media=youtube]hQVsHQYTsUc[/media]

Combos for Frank in here, turn down volume if you don’t like the wub
[media=youtube]zZq2V1ogJAA[/media]

[media=youtube]mMeME45XYyU[/media]

A combo showcase that I did. Hope is useful!

[media=youtube]SRXrDwCACFQ[/media]

My recent explorations with Frank lead me to create this!

I do hope it is useful for some reset opportunities for you guys (it has helped me a lot, so far).

Notes:

You can do that from any standard lv 3 combo (actually, you only need to be level 2), as long as you land the groundbounce Tools H > slide.

Yes, it is technically sacrificing some guaranteed damage from say, a super, but it is a pretty strong setup from relatively far into the combo itself. With assists, it becomes even more potent.

Personally, I recommend the B version of Hammer Throw: it comes out faster than C, and it travels faster than A. Because it travels faster, it gives the opponent less time to react (especially when catching a forward tech).

zombie trap is pretty cool, Im going to look into it!

I’ll be frank, I’m not the flashiest Frank player, but he can get things done with simple combos. The quality is pretty bad (sue me, I have a camera and poor video editing program), but I hope you see anything helpful. The first video covers leveling up to level 4 in one combo from both just his slide and his knee drop (what I see as his best options at level 1 for starting combos) as well as a 700k combo from level 1, and xfc1 kills.
[media=youtube]fNDIDrQkhBc[/media]
This last one I came up with after I finished the first video, otherwise it would have been in there. Simple level 5 corner combo. Builds 2 1/2 meters, uses 1, and deals 950k.
[media=youtube]srdaQkhuudY[/media]

So our man Frank won Starbase Arcade Ranking Battles 1.5 along with Doom and his BFF Dante:
pt 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJT2NMpovrA
pt 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrjk0QHnqPA
pt 3 (after the start of the final match): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GruKhSrRiV4

Good stuff starts at 1:41:30 of pt 2.

Desk is a genius.
[media=youtube]J9m6yOzoFhY[/media]

Great contribution, I wanted to ask about the combo at around the 00:21 mark…I can land the light plunger, M, light plunger, M…but I can never get the launcher to hit when I’m at level 1…any tips or info on the timing for that combo? Thanks.

[media=youtube]Mb0niWG-PDc[/media]

I’ve been pretty obssessed with stuff like combos to a certain level, good team partners (which really ISN’T a bad thing at all), and as such I’ve neglected some setups.

So, this is a combo > reset > combo > death series I’ve found. Nothing too fancy, but hey, ain’t too bad for my first day toying with FFC.

You just need to hit a j.M before the j.S or else it will whiff

Just in case nobody else did it yet.

Frank West Mission Mode (Completed):
[media=youtube]2RZLykjNZ3s[/media]

[media=youtube]Fz_qNaQPINs[/media]

Just because. I dont know why I was already pretty much set that I was going to make this video before the game came out with this song. Thought it would be funny. At least I think it is. I wanted to like Frank West, but hes not my type of character. Fun project figuring out some lvl 1 BnB’s with him and I thought I made a decent team to represent him. Anyways, thought you guys might like this.

So… I figure now wouldn’t be too bad a time to ask people for advice about my game play with Frank. In this video we have me playing at 1:30:00 and 1:40:00. I do fuck some combos up that almost cost me the match but oh well. http://www.twitch.tv/arcadeufo/b/301308705

And then most of this one is winners finals in a long set where I lose to zoning pretty hard. Matches start at about 2:34 http://www.twitch.tv/arcadeufo/b/301310250

So THIS is where you post stuff, well time to hopefully bring in this tip to help Frank Players:

[media=youtube]qjvKk4EGH-w[/media]

Note: I’m a controller player, and this was done on an arcade cabinet (hence why the command inputs in training look weird). That and I wish I had better quality camera (and cameraman). There is a mistake in this video though: Yes there can be more or less hits, but it’s not recommended to do less, or else it won’t be enough to get to Level 3. I own the game, but not the system (not yet at least, raising money right now so I can hopefully get one by the weekend), so I hope to find out more with Frank and make more videos! Hope this helps!

~GL

So, got a bit bored and found a way to set up level 4 frank starting with storm

[media=youtube]nNXqSrJg-Cc[/media]

Slight problem though. Storm doesn’t build enough meter on her own to DHC, so if you get first hit, well… frank’s not coming out. Also, in the corner you have to backdash otherwise frank will hit the target. Out of the corner you have to find the sweet spot to do ice storm after a knockdown. Too far and all of ice storm wont hit and they’ll bounce out early. Too close and frank will hit them.

The whole thing is kinda impractical, but at leas the option is there. Still haven’t found any practical way of setting up mags into frank with out level 3.