So this game is awful

wow, you are retarded

You missed footsies which is part of sapcing but not quite.Anyway thats retarded.First of all fighters are not about one thing. 2nd you’d learn 100 times more about spacing form games like xTekken or SF4 if you put in the time. Also the spacing in most 2D fighters is actaully enjoyable becasue you have many ways to go about it. I think you should quit 2d fighters if you think there are about one thing. Spacing is quite important sure but let me tell you, there is no higher purpose for Divekick to theach you spacing.It was a joke for a tronament and its still is.

You are very intellectual man yourself.I can tell.

Go back and read Domination 101 scrub.

Yeah you got Keits good. Let him know his game does not stack up to Super Turbo or 3rd Strike.

I’m really glad I’m getting to see the true face fo Shoryuken under the hood btw. I guess some people wenr’t full of shit as I originally was thinking. Let see, I was called bout retard and a scrub without insulting anyone directly. Stay classy.

I dont want any of your retarded drama tho so I’ll just move on.

P.S.Divekick is an awful, awful game (exept the humor that wears off pretty quickly).I truly believe that.Gameplay, art and online… all you need to look at.

jiz.

You knew you were going to be called a retard and scrub eventually if you kept it up ;). Don’t blame it on Shoryuken, it will happen in any forum anywhere.

:lol: you remind me of those girls on Facebook that says they hate drama, but yet they’re usually the source of it.

But did you seriously have to make an entire thread about it? You couldn’t have just posted it in FGD? Or on your facebook or something instead of this shit? You are entitled to your opinion just like I’m entitled to say this.

If you are so worried about “wasting” 9 bucks you have bigger issues in your life and you should work on them instead of posting here friend. I’m pretty sure this is a troll thread anyway.

The mods should banish OP to gamefaqs there redardation like his is praised and commended.

I agree that the OP is suffering from retardation. More so because of the fact that he bought the game than the content of his posts.

You should have known what it was but you fell for the hype.

Hype is a very dangerous thing when we are dealing with such large sums of money.

Such hatful and pathetic people in here. ^^ I’m not gonna lie, I’m kinda enjoying this. This wasn’t a troll thread btw but you have your free for all.I’m gonna get my popcorn and butter and you can supply the salt.

Also I’m gonna get my retard counter up and lets leave the meaning of it a bit ambiguous.

Retard count: 3

I don’t blame you, being a troll is fun! Even being an unintentional troll I suppose… All the attention you never had when you were young, what is not to love!

You just called trolls attention whores in a post in which you try to troll me.

Retard count: 4

What was your intention with this thread, to suggest that people not buy Divekick? A calm review of the game would accomplish that better than just saying that everything is horrible or is boring or looks like shit. You just wanna vent about having bought a game that you don’t like.

Fuck me, finally someone with an reasonable IQ that doens’t want to just shit on me. You might have a point.Maybe I did want to vent a littel bit but it was never intended to troll.I never directly attacked the devs, I never called anyone that plays it supid or whatever.I think the game is shitty and I’ve said so.Since when does the FGC gets so butthurt over a littel vulgarity? I mean its one thing to hate on a game because you think its awful but I got called reatrad a bunch of times.Says a lot about some people if you ask me.

I think its a bit too late for discussions now tho.Watch this thread go to the shit bin and me getting called reatard 432423432 times.

Retard count: 4

I don’t think you quite got my angle ;). No worries though

Not liking the game is one thing, but calling it a waste of money is just ridiculous. It’s $10. You can’t even buy a decent meal for $10, and you shit out a decent meal a few hours after eating it.

Modern games are $60 new, so where is the outrage when you pay that much for a single player game with ~20 hours of gameplay? Based on your post, you’ve already played Divekick for at least 20 hours, making it a much better value than most big budget games currently on that market. Graphics, that’s not even an argument. You knew exactly what the graphics looked like before you bought the game.

I’m sorry that the game isn’t fun for you. Of course it’s not going to rival Street Fighter in replayability. But I’ve paid a lot more for games that I’ve played a lot less, and I didn’t bother to make threads about those games, either.

Sounds like the game just wasn’t made for you.
Get over it.

The reason you got called a retard is because you said that the game doesn’t utilize or teach fundamentals. Most of SRK agrees that fundamentals refers to spacing and footsies, or rather staying in an area that is advantageous to you and disadvantageous to your opponent. I think the game does a good job of teaching those, and we just disagree on that. The reason people are calling you an idiot is because you don’t really have an argument, you’re just saying the game is bad. If you had said the game is bad because there are very few angles of attack per character, then that provokes thought and takes an actual, thought-out stance that can be discussed.

@d3v can you delete/ lock this troll thread before it gets too out of hand?

@begano nobody here is trolling you. You posted stupid shit and there was a backlash. Nobody here is trolling you when you legitimately said something completely pants on head retarded.