So fornicating disapointing capcom has become

Still same animation. LAAAAZY!!!

Community: We need a new balance patch capcom!

Capcom: Sure why not?

*Capcom announces new balance patch

Comunity: What? You only giving us new balance changes and nothing else? LAZY!

Capcom: How about we give you some system changes too to fix unblockables and what not?

Community: No new characters?

Capcom: Well we don’t got that much money to spare but sure we can port some chars from xTekken.

Community: Porting characters from xTekken? LAZY! #LolCrapcom

Capcom: How about a new character never seen before then?

Community person A: It’s Decapre?

Community person B: No it’s Alex?

Capcom: It’s a character that have never been in a game before.

Community person B: So it’s Alex?

Capcom: … it’s also a girl.

Community person C: Karin?

Capcom: I give up!

Capcom just should’ve made he 5th character Asura:

Woulda been a copy & paste, wouldn’t have been a boring Cammy clone and potentially hype.
He already had 2 ultras an entry animation, victory animations, a stance, projectiles etc.

Asura has literally no normals or specials. Adding him would’ve been almost as much work as creating a brand new character.

Not by a loooooooooooooooooooooong shot.
They could just reuse the animations they already used for his fights against Ryu and Akuma and use them for his normals and specials, there job done.

DAT FORNICATING DISAPOINT :rofl:

Animations which were completed in a completely different graphics engine. Porting Asura over would not be nearly the simple copy and paste job you seem to think.

Ehh would have been funnier if you threw a Kappa in there, especially the Kappa with the red Ryu headband. XD

It needs the DeKappa icon.

Why do people actually expect to confirm their guesses and reveal a character early when they’ve already planned to reveal them at a certain date?

Kappas are so overused

Dunno but I’d guess they want instant gratification and all that.

Her standing Fierce is different.

All playable Dolls have had the same normals as Cammy. Chalk it up to Shadowloo fighting arts if you want a BS lore explanation.

Santamu could have had a similar model, a cheap spear thrown in, then the following:

• A polevault normal similar to Billy Kane, using Cammy’s s.HK as a base. Could also make this a Flying Grayson-esque move if you wanted.
  • A thrusting movement that uses Cammy’s far s.HP as a stance to hold the spear in.
  • A spinning slash based off Spin Knuckle (speed up the spin and loop for added effect)
  • Used Chun’s crouch stance as a basis for some crouching normals.

A little bit of creativity is all that’s needed, rather than just giving us Juni 2.0.

And her jump Fierce as well.

Her crouching Fierce is the only one retained from Cammy and, considering how good a poke it is, I’m not complaining.

Her crouching Roundhouse however I wish were changed to Cammy’s slide from the SSFIV Remix mod.

nope, just better memory than yours…I read in her bio she practices laido

I really didn’t notice the st. Fierce. lol

Standing fierce looks like a good button.

It should be, not only does it reach further out than Cammy’s, it also lowers her stance a bit more.

They are like 90’s Nintendo games, they have unlimited replay value, so Kappa away.

I think expectations were too high, even if the character turned out to be a steaming fecal brick.