SNK vs Capcom SVC Chaos Comic in stores this week

SPOILERS -

The parallel world already explains the Alien showing up, maybe. I never get why everyone finds that wierd since Mars People is in the game, he’s supposed to show up. The Dinosaurs are Hell of a lot wierder. There’s clones of characters, that’s why you have doubles. As for Ryu, yeah, he gets punked a lot, but he defeats Serious Mr. Karate and Athena the Goddess at the end, and she beat up Shin Gouki so he does improve. Heh, heh. At least he didn’t loose to someone like Sakura like Kyo did in Masahiko Nakahira’s short CVS Manga. If it’s CAPCOM vs. snk, snk gets punked. If it’s SNK vs capcom, capcom gets punked. That’s how it should work I think. And at least Dan had Gouki powers, poor Kyo loosing to Sakura who didn’t have squat.

I never found it that weird (- I didn’t mind them appearing as they were in the game, though it interuppted what looked liked was going to be an awsome battle and that is a shame.

… Its just the marker point from what I remember where the comic makes some twists in the tales and everything from that point became a little harder to follow, espically when you couldn’t actually read what was going on.

Kyo having his ass handed to him by Sakura sounds like a good read.

You read some of the Capcom vs SNK Hong Kong comic? Ryu manages to deflect one of Ryo’s uber hard massive fireballs with a single finger and sends it right back at him. Ryu was just that hard! Iroi did manage to defeat Alex, Ibuki, Dan and Sean pretty easily though before killing Ken and Ryu’s master but Ken then comes flying in from a waterfall and stops one of Iroi’s moves with a drop of water… So I’d say your theory is completely correct.

The CVS Hong Kong Comic is one I completly missed out on, but I heard things… BAD THINGS…

Yeah, when Mars People interupted the fight, lots of people found it strange. I just found it funny myself. :rofl:

Pop Culture Shock gave it an A+. They have 5 sample pages too.

http://www.popcultureshock.com/reviews.php?id=3143

I picked up a copy today. I thought it was pretty damned good.

Roll on Volume 2!

CRAZY BOTTALO!!!

Did Jackie Chan translate this comic??

Also how many volumes in total are there gonna be???

Well I know there is at least 25 of them in the orginal Hong Kong comics, there are more but I have no idea the total number but it’ll last some time at least.

Sort of Spoiler:

As I found my Hong Kong ones and re-looked through some of them I have to say, be prepared for the best Geese fights I’ve ever seen (not that I’ve seen many). It lasts from comics 15 to 20 and while I have no clear idea what was going on at the end of it, seeing Geese kicking so much ass was great.

Damn I gotta get this comic in English. Soon as I have money it will be mine.

Does anybody have any idea of when this is out in London (England)??
I have not seen it about…

Each american volume has 4 or 5 issues. So it should be 6 or 7 volumes, i guess?

I got it in a Forbidden Planet store, so I’d imagine that the one in Oxford Street would probably have it.

so about 6 comics around 13 a piece? :lame: i guess ill check b4 i buy.

Its 140 pages or so, comic-sized (not the tiny digest like Udons trades), all color. Would you rather pay 2,95 for singles with 20 pages like Udons stuff (which means almost US$ 21,00 for 140 pages)?

Rechecked my Hong Kong SVC Comics. There is a total of 32 issues.

The first book of the english version of SVC Chaos contains issues 1-3. However, note that the first issue of SVC Chaos was a double sized issue, so from now on they should be able to get 4 issues a book. So there should be about 7 more books released in english to compile all of the issues give or take.

Finally got it. The story isn’t bad, and the art and fights are great. The dialogue feels straight out of the game…IT’S THAT BAD, LOL! But still, I reccomend it.
Zero is the current strongest, lol, apparently these people actually played the game too.

uh yeah i rather get udon since it is alot better going with the real story line. Sure there isnt a real CvS storyline but still! how did they get 30 comics already? they must of rush that shit down.:lame:

The Udon story is not the real storyline. Not even close. And the day a Udon comic get to the level of the paintings in this SVC comic, let me know. :clap:

let me know when they put dinosaurs in the adon comics! :clap:

whens the release date for vol 2?
Also how did that voting go with udon doing a snk comic? udon are you listening i could die a happy man knowing their was a quailty snk comic out.

You must be talking about a different SVC comic and not the one recently released. That Chaos trade looked like 90’s garbage. Painted pin ups every 5 pages doesn’t save it when the actual panel work looks so half hazard.

PS: Street Fighter 10, last page. Or…ya know, any of the Power foils.

Yeah and Udon is trying really hard to stick to the storyline. No Dinosaurs!!!