Smash League 2.0 Thread: Hammerspace 9

Fuck you. Fight me, or do not speak to me.

You’re not making the situation better by constantly bringing it up and complaining about it Po.

And I thought you put him on ignore, Smashbro. What happened to you quitting smoking?

I really wish SRK had a way to not just black out the post but straight up not show me when they happen because it’s hard not to click on it.

It’s willpower!

Not that I disagree with the idea but the latter part is on you.

Can’t quit smoking if you buy a pack of cigarettes every time you see it in a store.

When you’re right you’re right.

I don’t give a fuck. I will continue to raise hell until he either fights me, or leaves, whichever comes first.

He started this shit, and I intend to end it.

Uh…you started it. He may have been the one posting stuff you didn’t like but you’re the one who instigated the feud in the first place.

Wrong again, bucko. Look at the posting history, and see just who was antagonizing whom.

This ain’t the place for this, so again, I’ll leave it at this:

Scrubro29 can either fight me, or he can go away. Either way, he’s gonna shut the fuck up about his one shitty win.

sign me and my brother up

Out for that victory by default again, eh dre? :coffee:

@Sonichuman, where ye be?

Bitchmade The Third, aka @Smashbro29, where YE be? :wonder:

Someone’s upset I hurt their feelings.

…sure, let’s go with that. :lol:

I am very curious who holds the titles of Bitchmade the First and Second.

Bitchmade Jr. is @Davidstar.
Bitchmade Sr. is @orochizoolander.

Titles honored in order of which they received them. If it were in order of Bitchmade Magnitude™, bro and star would swap.

Hey, winning by default or a 2-0. Same outcome anyway. Save yourself the embarassment & shame lol

You mean like the embarrassment and shame of EmblemLord bodying you free? :coffee:

I’m down to play whoever in smash including Po.

fixed