Smash Bros Ultimate Thread- The game is finally hear to steal the hearts of all Smashers

Discuss. Lots of fun stuff coming in.

1 Like

SO MUCH STUFF!!! Nintendo can do no wrong.

They have short demo videos for every character here:

Honestly if there were still a community here I’d be hype. Given your AV I’m sure you’re pumped for Snake returning. I know I’m about to put a giant Buster Sword in dat ass

Haha, I mostly have this avatar because I think it’s hilarious and I hadn’t used it for years.
I’m excited that he’s back, but honestly I’m too hyped for Ridley to care that much.

At the very least I’m going to be playing Ridley, Greninja, Wario, and Mewtwo, but with a cast of 66 characters (at minimum), there’s going to be something for everyone.
Damn I’m excited.

I’ll stick with my main 3 of DK, Wario, and Cloud. Though I’d love for Mac to not suck now. Did you see there’s no more of that Side B meme going on now?

1 Like

I saw it. In fact, I saw a lot of small QoL tweaks on almost everyone.
Gonna go through again and start compiling a list.

There’s a lot. Looks Like Ganon’s his own man now, at least.

It only took them 4 games

1 Like

But, but… he’s so big…

Maybe Midgar will have more than 2 songs again.

Been a longtime since I got into Smash…I got the last one on both Wii U and 3DS but fell off for other games…I’ll try to get back into it full force for this game.

I’m willing to re-start the league if we get enough people interested

I’m going to guess for the “echo characters” were going to get Shadow for Sonic and Ken for Ryu.

1 Like

I just sat through all of those mini vids posted…worth it

1 Like

Ken maybe. Shadow’s already an assist, so that’s unlikely. Might see Knuckles though

Knuckles already confirmed as an assist in this one. He shows up in Sonic’s demo vid, but he also just got summoned during the Invitational.

2 Likes

If Bayo wins the invitational, I’ll laugh may ass off.

Can you link?

Oh…looks you’re you’re already on the case @Colonel-Gilgamesh Nice. I will be subscribing.