Slavery making a comeback

Good parenting should’ve kicked in earlier but it’s like a stimulus package. Some people get it early and others wait around bitching cause they broke and that miracle money was supposed to be for some bullshit. Again you’d be surprised at some 18 yr. olds in the military. Go in a mess and end up better off. 2 years isn’t shit, but just being there and doing what you gotta do changes some people. Then again some bitches never change and just learn the hard way.

As for 42 yrs. old., they can kiss my ass. Let them come looking for me at that age. Be like you can fuck off boy, I don’t give a fuck. I did my time. Don’t even dare try to lock me up, go get one of those kids.

This is involuntary servitude. I don’t care cuz I’ll just go travel to another country if this were to ever happen.

I agree.

lol at this thread title

like its a band or some shit

Wow that’s pretty disgusting, glad I don’t live over there.

That’s because the people in China didn’t have a fucking choice. No great accomplishment when you have people basically threatened by their government. That isn’t something to be as admired as you seem to think it is. Do you also find it admirable that Mao caused some 20-13 million deaths by starvation as a direct result of his “Great Leap Forward”, and his many other fuck-ups?

anyone wanna share in opening a business with me?

concubines’r’us?

…WWIII is coming. It should be obvious.

IIRC, Charlie Rangle has proposed one of these a year since the start of the War on Terror. He sponsoring it?

Edit:

Yup he is. Like I said…

if hot women become slaves or let them selfs become slaves im all for it. I dont care what race or color they are

I dont see how this is slavery. The USA still has the draft however. Hopefully it will never be used again unless for WWIII.