Slavery making a comeback

H.R. 5741 = To require all persons in the United States between the ages of 18 and 42 to perform national service, either as a member of the uniformed services or in civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, to authorize the induction of persons in the uniformed services during wartime to meet end-strength requirements of the uniformed services, and for other purposes.

H.R.5741: Universal National Service Act - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

Slavery bill H.R. 5741 is now in debate

don’t call it a comeback

damnit. shotgunned.

Ridiculous. This completely violates the 13th Amendment and would never pass. Anyone who claims it will is an idiot fearmonger. It’s gonna die in committee like Ike Skelton said.

^_-;

last I remember, “in debate” doesn’t = passed.

fail at sensationalism, and btw, slavery still exists, try again.

This isn’t slavery, this is conscription. Something that existed in America and several other countries in the past and still exists in many. What a load of sensationalist nonsense.

Considering, would it be nicknamed the ’ slavery ’ bill if this only affected males? Of course not. Only because its going to effect EVERYONE in america, men and women that its being called slavery! sigh

i like how it says “all persons”.

this isn’t slavery.

**Even for some crazy reason this does pass, this will just start an uprising against the government.

FALCON PAWNCH!**

Yeah I’m gonna go with these two posts

Just in case there are others that are cuturally repressed like the Op, slavery never left. In fact you still reap the rewards of it everday, but since it comes from the blood of non-white, non-christians, most people could give two fucks.

hasn’t Charles Rangel already done enough harm to himself

Yeah…this is just some old communist China shit, another country those in charge at the moment want to emulate. Scary what can happen when the people who protested in the hopes of destroying the american way of life in the 60’s and 70’s end up in charge, huh? It’s bad enough we got people in the white house who idolize idiots like Mao Zedong, and take his saying “the destruction of the old is a way of creating something better” to heart, with an eye toward america’s future…“radically remaking” it, and “changing our history and our traditions”.

^Um, I wouldn’t call someone who successfuly indoctrinated a majority of a country with a pop of 2billion people minimum an “idiot”. The precious “Founding Fathers” people like to venerate couldn’t even pull that off.

Slavery eh? If Juggalos ruled the world, this shit would NOT happen. It’d be party and love 24/7. Fuck the government.

What a cop out, and here I was expecting a good ol’ fashioned racist thread.

Inb4 “Slavery re-instated, catch yourself a strong one”

Juggalos get owned by soap and water, and apparently magnets now if what I was told is correct.

Fuck racsim, that’s why we kill chickens yo.

so all those women in eastern europe that are sold into the sex trade are non-whites and not a single one of them are christian?

Places where slavery still exists have a lot more problems going on that most people choose to focus on, and would rather include that slavery in the general opinion that living conditions in said areas of the world does indeed suck the donkey’s anus.

Also, wtf is this?

I didn’t know the civil war was with the rest of the world, the Union must’ve bad motherfuckers to win that one.

Then again this is the part that would probably have the most merit and get people to pay some attention (If it wasn’t coming from the CIA that is):

Sorry Asia, but we needs our happy endings.