Shoryuken wants your feedback! Let’s build a brighter future together!

Wiz acting like a cry baby dictator when people call him on his bullshit?

:scream:

6 Likes

how retarded do you have to be to use a thread which is about the future of this place in which they ask for feedback which direction this all should go , to shit on one of the people who is a founder of evo and with that srk. either contribute to the topic or fuck off. i would kick each one of you forever…stupid idiots…

Well, @StuartHayden was simply protesting his innocence towards the unfair behaviour that resulted in his silence. Maybe that’s what we should be focusing on. Doesn’t matter if the person in question is a big name or not, banning someone like that isn’t right. If he can’t take such criticism, what power does he really have?

4 Likes

or maybe we should focus on the topic of this fucking thread! when you want to complain about mr wiz go and create a own thread or cry on twitter about it when you want, this one here isnt the right place to do so. how exactly do you think does this help twigster in what he tries to do?

there is a reason why so many people left this place and its for sure not mr wiz…some of you…just ough.

This thread is about feedback, he was posting his feedback. Moderators (or anyone for that matter) abusing their power should be a thing of the past. To build a ‘‘brighter future’’ we need to find problems, not ignore them.

3 Likes

and thats how you do it? fuck off!

@MrWizard
you want to talk about him, lets see if he cares at this point.

thats something some of you seem to not understand and how important it actually is but go on…

I’m not taking sides here, just explaining that the premise behind his post was fine as it qualified as feedback. How someone else types out their feelings towards something isn’t up to me.

Corona is clearly a troll. Stop being baited.

Point blank, This forum software sucks. As preppy, d3v and perthro have mentioned there isn’t a lot going for it in terms of customization. The general consensus is that Discourse is forum software made by people who don’t know how forums work or why people prefer them over other forms of e-communication.

I mean ffs it doesn’t even imbed tweets. Lol

6 Likes

Wasn’t being baited, in fact I enjoyed the discussion. But I can see where you’re coming from, so that will be the end of it.

Software does seem to be an issue.

1 Like

Ill tell him to his fucking face he’s an asshole. You got a fucking problem with that?

4 Likes

The fact they actually Tagged Wiz like he’s going to respond or even read this thread is the best. Just reading it made them sound like petulant child.

5 Likes

You guys have lost your damn minds.

Thread is closed because you can’t seem to be constructive about things. It isn’t a thread to vent.

4 Likes

You know what, that’s fine.

Phrase things in a proper way. If you want moderation to change to X, Y and Z because you feel its in the interest of the website, that’s fine. But at least try to frame in a way that makes sense.

2 Likes

You mind telling us how you got the “2020” at the end of your name?

:eyes:

And a hot tub afficianado

I think front page should be dedicated to getting people good with quick links to character topics

i don’t think it needs to be featured in the Top or Suggested Topics. why do we point people, especially new people, to GD threads like “Hollywood sexual harassment”…? feels like we’re getting in our own way with the ‘success’ of GD

apparently this is the type of thread SRK always needed.

CKAfm3k

2 Likes

Well, when I got my PS3 back in the day and was making my PSN, Lazybones was taken and I thought 2020 was a cool combination of numbers, always thought, “That’ll be a cool year”, how wrong I was. :disappointed_relieved:

9 Likes