Shoryuken wants your feedback! Let’s build a brighter future together!

I’m an overly sincere motherfucker with a lot of perspective. Volunteer-powered systems run on enthusiasm. Ribbing may be the only real feedback they get. Not all people find that encouraging or interesting. I want you and everybody else to have a great time playing games … and if you have the time energy and/or hopefully any skill maybe you use some time to make things better. If not, you’re awesome anyways.

Have you considered that maybe this is the issue? You’re trying to bring back a site that first you didn’t have an account for its biggest, most historic section and then you brought in a guy who also don’t have an account in its section.

If you have an idea of what you want, you should just put them out there and start calling for volunteers. You did some surveys, got together with one friend and then put the whole of fixing a site on your shoulders. Not only that you fall immediately into the trap that originally made the site go wacky.

3 Likes

Looks like I joined in the middle of a storm here.

Nah, this isn’t a storm. For people here this is just Tuesday.

8 Likes

Nobody is really beefing in here though.

:thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah, just meant that there was a lot going on. One man running this place and various issues.

lol its nothing new. Sites been going on a downwards spiral for awhile now.

Just make do with what you got in the meanwhile while you’re here.

4 Likes

Cheers, might as well.

the main page has not meant shit for my entirety here since 2002?

I mean the forum has been the bread and butter of srk

1 Like

I honest to God can’t remember the last time I actually checked out the front page beyond using it as a means to get to the forums.

3 Likes

last time i did was hype for mvc3

But then i went to ign for umvc3

The last time I went to the front page my account was banned from visiting the front page. Lol

3 Likes

What front page lmao.

1 Like

Wait, so you could go to the forums but not the front page😂

Correct. What got me banned from the front page also got me Perma-Banned from the forums a few weeks later.

1 Like

I just got GD and Tech Talk booked marked, i almost never to to this “front page” you speak off.

2 Likes

I need to hear this story

1 Like

Oh, I’ve told it a few times so I’ll just give bullet points

• in Wiz’s infinite wisdom he was making people buy two $30+ shirts for the name change perk he offered every previous year for a flat $20
  • I called him out on it and several other things I was seeing I didn’t like happening. (Which btw, did end up happening)
  • I got banned for 2 weeks for my troubles.
  • As soon as I came back I realized I couldn’t go to the front page. So I called Wiz out again in the forums.
  • I got permanently banned for my troubles until Preppy did the crisis on infinite earths reset.
  • Several other members got temp banned over the following month or so for coming to my defense
6 Likes

Lol professional moderation right there.

beside of the stuff i already posted in the hub.
two small things which at least make it look as if people care here.
change the evo 2018 button on top to 2020…thats like…yeah.

remove the article since its one of the first to pop up and delivers the wrong message