SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

buff Bryan so I can quit already

Maybe they’re just trying to get the bad news out first before the good news. Like the fact that Asuka is now actually a character rather than a gimmick with legs.

dead game joke.

The only thing I care about update-wise with this game is: Turbo Option (game is still sf4 style slow) & and a No Gems Mode. I can deal with gems tho as long as they make the game faster.

2013 release?

capcom

wat r u doin

capcom

stahp

Hope they buff bob, please god buff bob. And Jack-X, and make new grapplers. I hate Gief and Hugo. But mostly buff Bob.

dude if thats true then i already have like 3 heihachi/hwo unblockable setups… hmmm

Equip 3 speed gems: now the game is turbo mode. Have a nice day. :sunglasses:

Jack-X does not need a buff.

I dont get it?

Don’t worry grampa, its just probably cuz imma young’in.

I see what you did there…

I expect that the frames of regular throws ain’t the only throws receiving buffs. It’s criminal how long it takes for any of King’s grabs to get started.

FINALLLY BEATTT LEGIT_REAPZ YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OHHHHHH

Okay yeah I’m slow lol. I blame old age

king and marduk bro

lili needs a buff. Hell all of her moves freaking anti air…I’M NOT EVEN KIDDING…
People aren’t crying enough. I want lili’s dive kick to be +10 on hit and cause a crumple like state on counter hit so it’s like +30 or something stupid.
Oh and add another annoying scream to lili so people dispise getting into a 50% combo and have to watch her go YAH HERE HERE YAAAAAH HERE HERE YAH. Oh and another derp face because why not…

In all seriousness i’m glad they’re considering the games future.

But i swear…if they touch a hair on Lili someones gonna pay for this…

I just want buffs for Asuka.

i feel like a part of me just died

I don’t know why my name is getting tossed around in this will08 and songi (that should be settled via ft5 on supar’s stream imo) thing but I’ll say this:
Neither will08 nor songi (or anyone else in this forum) can beat me; I’m too good. If I ever gave up a round to any of you guys, it was because I was eating a sandwich on the side. If you disagree, you’re welcome to challenge me (when I’m not eating a sandwich).

Note: I reserve the right to eat a sandwich at all times.

I’m really surprised he gives you so much trouble. He’s totally free to random launchers especially with Rufus. I’ve never lost a single match to Legit_Reapzz and we’ve fought plenty of times in ranked as well as endless.

Wait, what? That quick? :razzy: