SFV Lounge: SRK Cross Tag Battle

I love both players… but I will never not be sad to see Daigo lose

3 Likes

May they meet again at EVO GF, but this time Daigo takes it.
I am most sad that he lost today. :frowning:

1 Like

if daigo and tokido are in grand finals of EVO that’ll be the most Anime thing to ever happen in the FGC

Things to expect in S3.5:

Input lag reduction (and the subsequent balance changes stemming from this big change)
Universal changes to CC
V-reversal 2 (available simultaneously with first reversal)
Abby nerfs
Bison back teledashes
Akuma health reduced to 850.
People’s hearts to grow threefold.

2 Likes

Pretty happy with my progress. I still have a long way to go. My consistency isn’t where I want it to be, but I’ve gotten better at adapting in general. Now I just have to focus on making my Cammy more optimal and becoming more comfortable in certain match-ups.

Regardless of the issues I have here and there, I love this game. Looking forward to seeing how much further I can go. Hope my SRK peeps had a great weekend.

11 Likes

@Evil_Canadian

RIP 1100 health Abi

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2018/04/01/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-season-3-balance-update

4 Likes

lotta writing for a fake news post

I only see 1 vega nerf so its obviously fake patch notes. Real patch would have more nerfs than that.

1 Like

They actually nerfed ken’s vt2 lmao.
Brilliant.

1 Like

Was hoping Gief would get more…

Wait this shits real

they basically took away everything they gave abigail in s3, and then on top of that he can’t even cancel abi punches from a cr.lk anymore.

Also they buffed menat what the fuck

also vega is still shit, just delete him already.

2 Likes

Changed so that a throw break cannot be performed after the move has been input, with the exception of normal and unique moves. This is to weaken the defensive technique of using certain special moves (primarily movement special moves) together with the throw break.

aww RIP, was only a matter of time I guess

Juri nerfs, huh? Muh forward throw :face_vomiting:

I guess they made her st.hk better, but at the same time changed crush counter scaling :thinking:

Oh yeah, and v-reversals are slower. Sure, why not.

change list has some funny wording in it. Probably a quick and dirty translation.

1 Like

lol, Chun nerfs. I’m fucking done.

1 Like

They said “Fuck Canada!”

I don’t understand these changes.

Zeku? Vega? Fang? Ken? Cape? Wtf?

And what do those changes to the CC system even mean?

Initial reaction

balance changes

BAD

Some explain the meaning behind those general changes??? Why are they screwing over V reversals?

gotta screw over something