SFV Lounge: SRK Cross Tag Battle

In this climate, I don’t think blackface Juri will go over too well.

That air man costume is legit. They should just make a new fighting game that plays like marvel, but just make it a mega man fighting game instead. Using all the bosses they could make any playstyle they want Iol

1 Like

Dammit man quit spiking my jokes with your fucking logic. The correct answer is “REEEEEEEEE”.

Also MvCI is what taught us all about functions, not SFV, and it died bringing us that grim lesson. :skull_and_crossbones:

G, that is all

Ah screw em’. They don’t know their head from their ass anyway. Just a buncha whiny bratty pansies.

Sure thing man. I’ll happily share all both of my sick Laura strats. :zap::brazil::zap:

2 Likes

Alright, now I’m wondering if I’m the only Birdie main up in here.

Nigga Kolin is a SFV character through and through. Do you really really think she’ll play anything like she does in SF6 when there’s no VT, CC, or V-Skill? Jesus I know you’re shit posting but I’m not some trog.

If Kolin doesn’t click with me in SF6 I’ll play someone else. And that’s even if she somehow makes it in which I fucking doubt.

1 Like

Cody and this new Laura costume will be able to pry me away from Cross Tag for a while.

Seriously though, why is BBTAG so damned addictive?! I wasn’t even looking at this game til that beta, and now I’m like

You’ll always have roller blade cammy.

They’re FM only and add free content, DBFZ has them too and I like em. Gives you a side thing to grind while you play, my FM is sitting around doing absolutely nothing cause I own the season pass.

3 Likes

Yep I feel the same. I almost have 600k FM and it’s like…shit if I can grind some fluff shit for goodies why not?

I’m fine with it.

t. capcom shill

Papa Capcom delivering the goods.

21 left

1 Like

Magma Dragoon for Akuma is closer than ever.

h6hfXYUtoErj

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA ITS FUNNY CUZ LE NO WHY YOU LYING BLACK MAN FACE.

get out

images

1 Like

Okay that joke was funny the first time but it’s run its course.

2 Likes

ldWZDvBP

3 Likes