SFV Lounge: SRK Cross Tag Battle

ldWZDvBP

3 Likes

3 Likes

I don’t see Kolin making it into a SF6.

Of all the new characters, Necalli and FANG 100% will not return.

Ed and Falke are maybe. Ed have some story importance so he might be in again.

Rashid and Menat are well received and are new characters so i can kinda see them in at some point. They are the most likely new characters from SF5 to appear in future games.

Laura is adequately popular so she have real chances of reappearing.

Kolin and Abigail are a toss up, They are not particularly loved nor are they particularly hated.

Kolin is pretty inoffensive, Abigail is divisive. Some people really hate him.

1 Like

Even though Abigail plays differently from Hugo, he is essentially SFV’s Hugo function and most likely not returning for a 6

3 Likes

Rashid will not return, especially if newbies will have a taste of Yun/Yang. I can’t see Menat out of this mechanic remaining strong /viable and Rose piss on her head as a staple character imo. Menats are hard to find online, if Capcom gonna pull the trigger on her next season we’re going to get a slot waste. I foresee a Falke Army next season. In general I don’t see any of the newcomers in SF6, just a personal feeling.

9 Posts Left before the new SFV Lounge: Lootbox Edition Thread gets opened :smile:

1 Like

I’m excited about the new lounge.

2 Likes

500fm per post and you dont know what kind of reply you get out of it :smiley:

4 Likes

lol there will be no SF6

Capcom wll just keep updating SFV

It’s the reason why they went with the “F2P” motto or w/e

We’ll get SF6 after we get the new RS, DS and Capcom Battle Royale game

2 Likes

People said the same thing about DOA5

SFV for 5 more years sounds like a blast for me heh

2 Likes

necalli is an extremely dry character no way will he make it to sf6 nor will fangs wasted slot ass

1 Like

F.A.N.G is awesome, lots of SFV newcomers are good in general.
I really hope future games will go for bigger rosters because Street Fighter has a shitload of good designs and it’s always a shame when many have to be left once a new game drops.

1 Like

I like F.A.N.G’s animation, moveset, and costumes, but I hate his characterization and face. I can’t speak one way or another on his popularity, but I can’t help but feel Capcom was really close to doing something cool with him, and just fumbled it.

3 Likes

The good news is that with the SF3 characters, between 4 and 5 most of the characters have been in there with the exception of 6 (Q, Remy, Sean, Oro, Twelve and Gill). That’s not too shabby.

3 Likes

5000! Yeah What do I win? Damn…never mind. 5001… :frowning:

1 Like

On the note if dead characters.

Dead thread.

2 Likes