SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

@Bea_Iank

Giefā€™s on stream

Brutus even!
He is a good Gief!

at least Iā€™m not the only one getting caught by dash into spd

1 Like

You got that right.

Wait until you have to face a Dhalsim or a F.A.N.G with Falke and youā€™ll see the struggle. Both of those characters can beat her anti-zoning tools and in F.A.N.Gā€™s case he can also unleash pressure thatā€™s hard to deal with for a 4 framer character with a slow reversal.

Pro Diamond Bison gameplay right there.

Lmao they put Du on stream against a Canadian Juri in second round of pools and they both havenā€™t even had their respective first round matches yetā€¦

The SC6 tournament was fun, hope that game gets better spotlights in the future.

2 Likes

It has been some time since Iā€™ve played Nier: Automata, but the multi-slash I believe is a longer version of one of her dodge counter-attacks, while the finishing spear part is a modified version of the Podā€™s Spear attack. (In N:A, the spear fires a single line both forwards and backwards, and can be charged to fire in a cross patter. In SC, it looks like two side-by-side lines firing only forward.) Though the multi-slash could I guess also be a reference to something like the Mirage attack?

Iā€™m hosting a tournament in that game in roughly a month from now, to test the waters. With some luck, the game has legs to stand on.

I, for one, enjoy the game quite a bit.

Canā€™t believe MOV beat Sako in a tournament.

If someone told me weā€™d all be living in the Matrix Iā€™d be ā€˜sounds about rightā€™ but how this could happen is a mystery to me.

Oh wow I gotta see this. I took chun out for a run against a menat and the matchup felt legit 7-3 in menats favor. The menat even told me it was chuns worst matchup before we playedā€¦ the only thing I had going for me was j.hk. Seriously.

1 Like

I donā€™t think that match was on stream. I think the matchup is terrible too but he did alright against Sako at Topanga League so itā€™s not that surprising.

It was on stream:

Itā€™s a horrible character matchup for Chun but this is probably more of a player vs. player thing.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s one helleva Halloween costume.

16 Likes

Gonna take you for a rideā€¦

4 Likes

@DevilJin_01 is really dedicated to that crack fam.

@Dime

3 Likes

Thatā€™s What I Expected

1 Like

Good to see Fujimura finally handle Abigail. Beat Problem X 2 0

That life lead was painfully obvious wtf was Xiao Hai thinking?