SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

Welp…

There goes the only Juri playing at the top tournaments.

So would I be able to tell the 1 frame/stability difference on training mode on ps4? Because it seems I can actually land combos easier and more consistent since the patch dropped.

This right here is why I’m so stuck on SF4 Juri and can’t find a new main. I used to get all the invitations online for being a competent Juri…

1 Like

Some players just didn’t make the transition well / at all into SFV.

A lot don’t like the game,it’s normal.

1 Like

I had a similar thing myself. I wanted SFIV Fei Long and tried to play Karin that way. Needless to say, it didn’t really work. Now there’s at least Sagat who plays like a character from an older SF-game, but that was too little, too late for me to stay invested in the game.

Curiously, Seong Mi-na in SC6 embodies old SF-fundmentals really well. Better than most SFV-characters, in fact.

Yes. Through my various ghetto testings (sorry A10 :^) ) Online is in fact better, well it’s better on how the game handles incoming hiccups or anything related as such. Normally if a hiccup happened the rollback would be permanent but now it seems as if the game knows how to refresh w/e hiccup that might have happened in the previous round.

I played some guy with a Red White Black Flag with maybe one or two skips but our characters never skipped or teleported.

Here is my proof, well I don’t have visual proof or paper proof so I’ll just demonstrate by sound.

doot doot be boop be boop doot doot mash close on windowed SFV doo doo be boop rollback intensifies be boop round 2 it disappears

Now with the evidence I provided it’s safe to say that Capcom is amazing and we all should buy another copy of SFV today.

1 Like

Agreed sorta. Shoto dashes are still goinflg to be largely the same.

At times wheb youre looking for it specifically it will be a more consistent reaction against a lot of the cast though

Of course none of it really impacts the online experience in a helpful way

Just movement in general already feels better, and the one hit confirms feel noticeably less stressful to land.

Still playing Ken and Cody?

And A LOT do.

1 Like

Hey Darc, what were the allegations? I haven’t heard about this yet.

Wife abuse: https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2018/sep/30/more-information-regarding-allegations-against-infiltration-currently-being-processed-according-panda-global/

Shit, that’s not good. I hope it’s not true and all goes well for him and his wife. Thanks for posting.

2 Likes

Ex wife. She divorced him. It is said that she won the first court case, but we have very little information on this all.
Infil can burn for all I care if this is proven true.

3 Likes

I hate to say it (because Infiltration is my second favourite FGC’er after Daigo) but I agree. That’s not cool.

1 Like

Violence is never the answer. Never would’ve thought of infiltration to be that way. Smh if really he really did that no excuse period.

2 Likes

That’s YALL Menat player…just sayin’

2 Likes

I never denied that :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I don’t take domestic violence lightly. Seen it way too often and know the lasting effects it can leave on people. Being a good SF player means nothing to me in the face of that.

8 Likes

So, i just barely won against that blind ken player in ranked. Yes, i am that bad.
I don’t get how the guy is playing. Kudos to him.

That’s right , i did a wakeup super as Falke vs this guy and i won.

I feel no shame at all.NONE you hear me,none !

1 Like