SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

Someone fight someone outside of the Country and then report back. Try Uganda

1 Like

Thanks Jin. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Naw cause Iā€™ll be able to jump them one frame faster on reaction and block them one frame faster on forward walks which means less respect for unblockable tigers and more respect for foot in sagats face. LOL

I havenā€™t been salty about fireballs since I dropped S1 Chun though. Outside of her and maybe the first ed, fireballs are pretty easy to deal with.

1 Like

8 Likes

Can console players handle the Beach stage and the other Cruhrazy stages? Or was that ever a thingā€¦

Also

Sanford The GOD, the real GOD not that Punk fellow.

1 Like

My birthday of the 23rd brought the Input Delay save, thus Iā€™m the SF Messiah. Itā€™s just science.

SF5 a young manā€™s game now. How old is Sanford? PR Rog, Mago, Gamerbee, Ryan Hart These dudes past the peak. Never Gona return to glory.

A lot of guys picking up the titles are young Punk, Mena, Problem X ( how old?).

Sako doing well I guess, cause his character is busted lol.

1 Like

young people flip flop and fizzle out

look at nuckledu and punk, all over the place now

when they are old they will be good

but then sako gonna be even older and he will never be stopped again

5 Likes

Difference between Punk, Mena, and Problem X

Theyā€™re all human. Sako is not.

He will be stopped when Menat trigger goes 3 bar.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s how old people have always done it. Pick the strong ass characters. Infil came on the scene playing Akuma, not Deejay.

Problem is mainly American old men with lazy mentalities and mental blocks. Always finding a way to defeat themselves and blame shit.

4 Likes

Well, we old people tend to like to complain about them whippersnappers that barely left their diapers being able to press buttons faster than us!
But a lot of them seem to also forget to blame the fact that we are not only old, we are bad at fighting games!

3 Likes

played some matches, canā€™t really feel the difference because online is worse than ever

Sounds good. Iā€™m taking the dog to the dog park when I get home from work and I have class later but Iā€™ll be around in between if youā€™re up for games. Iā€™ll also be around over the weekend so Iā€™m sure we can set something up at some point.

1 Like

online had to be sacrificed for this extra frame, please understand.

1 Like

She will get nothing but buffs in S4!!!

3 Likes

Also meant to post this before but kept getting distracted. I had two anecdotes from hopping on Monday to punch out the 10 Casual Wins mission, both of which are about players I ran into:

1. First match of the night was against a Menat player named ā€œDeath2Allā€. Not the name Iā€™d expect with that character. Also didnā€™t expect him to start randomly teabagging in neutral. An interesting tactical choice that didnā€™t end up working out for him. Checking the replay later, it looks like he used to be a Necalli player, which may explain a lot.

2. Later played a Cody whose name was something like ā€œSmoke2JsEveryDayā€. Name cracked me up and it was a fun set. Looking at his profile it looks like he is a Ken player who switched over which Iā€™ve seen before and this guy finally played Cody the way I expected a former Ken player to (plenty of VSkill and yolo specials).

4 Likes

2 Likes

Sheā€™s gotten mostly buffs the past two times and sheā€™s still not immensely dominant/complained about

And her name isnā€™t Alex or Ryu

Thatā€™s usually a recipe for getting more nice things

1 Like