SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

200w

4 Likes

They arenā€™t going make any significant balance changes until Capcom Cup is over.

so they brought the ps4 version closer to the pc version in term of delay and improved the stability.
thats actually more then i expected them to do. thumbsup

2 Likes

PC Version

PC Master Race. Donā€™t worry Playstation 5 will fix all of your problems (^:

1 Like

the say 5,3ā€¦soā€¦which is true now? 4 or 5 framesā€¦

Since thereā€™s different methods of testing, I think all people need to know is that the game improved by 1f.

thats the new one

1 Like

I have a friend who builds arcade sticks in his spare time and he said he didnā€™t really like Four Wudeā€™s Display Lag testing method. Iā€™ll have to ask him to see if he thinks WydDā€™s method is better.

1 Like

So we canā€™t blame the game anymore

1 Like

Oh you still can, definitely.

Just not the lag (if youā€™re playing offline on a PS4 that hasnā€™t been on for 2 days).

Itā€™s just gonna be some placebo shit where people are like ā€œHA HAAAAA now your online shit canā€™t stop me!!!ā€. And then they proceed to get bodied anyway.

I wonder how the Bison mains are feeling right nowā€¦

3 Likes

Bison mains are gonna laugh when the dash that they tell people is easily reactable to everytime still bops people.

Ken dash run gimmicks were supposed to disappear after the 8F fix, but letā€™s see if it actually disappears now.

2 Likes

Alex, Juri and Ed got buffs.

1 Like

They reduced input lag, not psycho powerā€¦ which knows no limits!!!

people acting as if 1 frame less of input lag would somehow help their poor reactions

1 Like

I know the commentators are already putting jokes and memes together for Canada Cup.

some things just arenā€™t meant to be reactable tho, even with an improved input lag you still wonā€™t be able to raw react to a 16 frames dash that starts animating on its 3th/4th frame

LMFAO!!!

fuck this place

1 Like

So the gods who can whiff punish jabs on reaction will dominate on PC now ?

3 Likes