SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

I see a lot of words but all I am hearing is fear.

5 Likes

The clipping is annoying. I’ve created five characters from scratch. i’ve reworked a few things to get around the clipping. It really sucks when it comes to head items. Both headbands clip on most hairstyles. Also, unless I’m missing something. There isn’t any way to resize items. So a lot of armor pieces don’t really fit properly depend on the character build you use.

i make characters

nothing says street fighter discussion more than soul calibur characters so freakin deal

1 Like

Someone made 2B but I bet she’ll just be a special guest down the line.

“Just take the throw”, they said. “It’ll be fine”, they said.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Excellent costume and color choice.

1 Like

I am not ashamed of saying this and i will stick to my word till i die on this.

Rashid is THE single dumbest character in the history of fighting games when it comes to any sort of corner interaction.

It doesn’t have to be this obnoxiously difficult to stop him from escaping the corner. Why do i have to worry about Rashid jumping back in the corner ? He can EX mixer, V-reversal, wakeup button to V-skill or he can low wall jump to force YOU being cornered and his high wall jump into dive kick is INCREDIBLY hard to stop/anti-air/punish.

It won’t all be so bad if he wasn’t such a corner bully himself. That is one of the stupidest designs i have ever seen tbh

11 Likes

Yup , mentioned this multiple times myself. Also don’t forget EX eagle spike.

He’s basically what would happen if you have zangief a fireball. A tier at corner pressure, A tier at corner escape.

Lucky he doesn’t have a spammy mid range Crush Counter button that leads into crazy corner eh!

3 Likes

EX Eagle Spike doesn’t pass through opponents anymore (on block anyway)

Well, it does in VTII I guess

Also be careful on Halloween kids

1 Like

I am a Rashid apologist

1 Like

Not gonna lie, playing SCVI is taking me back to the good ol’ days of SC on Dreamcast.

Game is pretty fun. Glad they packed it with a ton of content.

3 Likes

A dude had brought both his kids to the expo where today’s tourney was held. Right before his match with me they started urging him to lose so that they could go home, they were hungry and shit.

Most supportive family ever.

5 Likes

That’s sad on so many levels.

Not that my family would be any different if I were dumb enough to ignore their needs to play a videogame for five minutes, nevermind carting them off to a tourney.

We can’t all be Sako.

Oh, no, they weren’t actually making a fuss or implying that it was a problem. It’s more like they were trashtalking their dad (along with their uncle, who was also present), which was pretty funny.

He did also drop out of the tournament after I sent him to losers, and presumably made his kids some pizza.

(also this was a full game expo, not just a tournament)

1 Like

The home of all those amazing gifs on tumblr. Can

1 Like

Anyway, Pokemon fish?

Children, such a joy.

Get a dog instead.

1 Like

Dogs can’t play fighting games

…or can they?

You can teach them?

6 Likes

Isn’t that the leaked footage from the Air Bud FGC?

4 Likes

Had to be a Border Collie. Those dogs are smarter than some of the humans I know.

1 Like