SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

Shoes on Juri

Would you respect that ?

My local died shortly after SFV launched so yes itā€™s SFVā€™s fault

2 Likes

I sense a bit of sarcasm but anyway. Iā€™m ok with a controlled redardiness like Rolento poking you with a plunger. I can even find it funny. When it comes to full customisation some peolple will use it to express themselves, but en mass I see deerdickheads trying to insult you with their looks. Even if i beat them i feel like iā€™ve been punching a bag of shit. Thatā€™s not what i came for launching the game after work.

2 Likes

People couldnā€™t even use the color editor correctly. Color editor was handing out neon colors like Oprah hands out cars.

MOTHERFUK

7 Likes

Crack hype is intensifying so hard that people are reminiscing over past patches.

1 Like

I have a feeling Wongā€™s tweet actually means something, might just be wishful thinking.

**Edit- yea itā€™s just wishful thinking on my part.

SoulCalibur is pretty fun.

But I had to turn SFV back on :tired_face:

I have sunglasses on and Iā€™m in a basement with no windows but the sun is in my eyes so I got dashed on and thrown

3 Likes

SC6 looking great so far. Namco certainly does a great job with characters and animations. The weight behind Nightmareā€™s moves. The camera work when you get a lethal hit. The effects on Ivyā€™s sword when it becomes a magical whip.

So i see that 10 wins on casual nonsense, and i think " Hey, i wanna try Laura, her VT nonsense is fun, right ? "

ā€¦ at some point you really start to laugh at it.

1 Like

My character creation skills suck. I make the most basic shit.

I actually want to get better at it this time around.

It can be a little daunting at first, but watch some videos online to help you get the gist of all the features quicker.

1 Like

Guys how can the game change if the input lag is in fact decreased by a couple of frames? Iā€™m pretty sure it wonā€™t affect me cuz Iā€™m not good.

Character creation is cool in theory but I always hate it in practice

People always make stupid shit that makes me wish for the ability to disable customization entirely, and any of the stuff I want to make either doesnā€™t have the right parts (why the hell is there no samurai plate armor) or thereā€™s stupid clipping issues that just make me not bother after trying it once.

Like I tried to do something like that one outfit Ivy had in Soul Calibur II but it clips with everything and just looks bad

The best boots I could get have feathers that clip through the coat, Ivy constantly clips the sword through the coat and even the boots, the coat clips with itself and Ivyā€™s face constantly clips through the damn collar.

And thereā€™s always parts I want to put together that clip even worse than that.

Just give me more pre-made outfits designed for the characters.

ā€¦yeah Soul Calibur got me talking again what about it

2 Likes

FUCK YOU

4 Likes

but ur ivy is kewl

1 Like

Is that a BIC lighter as his dick?

Always love Kingā€™s tail clipping out of his capes in Tekken.

I forgot about this character customization crap. Definitely will be spending less time with the game if I have to see Speedo duck floaty Cervantes on the regular. DOA6, Sam Sho and the next Crack works for me. Guess Iā€™ll just have to deal with this small Soul Cali stint thing until then or S4. Whichever comes first.

2 Likes

HER dick thank you

and no its a 4 foot long pistol in a holster, that is zebra coloured.

2 Likes