SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

Kazunoko needs more anime. Picking up the Kunoichi.

So this was apparently out there for at least a month without anyone noticing it.

Most likely nothing, but still kinda strangeā€¦

Marvel 4
needs fantastic 4

no more fucking around, and no super skrull doesnā€™t count. Get real and put in the FF ya fuckin cowards!!!

2 Likes

Kreymore never drops that shit against me :weary:

Needs Human Torch, Invisible woman or something like how Ginyu forces does in DBFZ. (that would be awesome)?

1 Like

I actually deliberately avoided that post-stun combo because I still drop it sometimes and getting SBK blocked there would have been the end for me so I went for the easy stuff instead. Youā€™re right about the SBK strength though, still havenā€™t quite gotten that into my muscle memory to use HK in V-Trigger.

@DevilJin_01 right now

3 Likes

Sheā€™s a witch! Burn her!

You can only burn her as a witch if she weighs the same as a duck!

ZJZ Malaysian Menat double jeopardied Problem X out of the event.

I am surprised by how poverty this premier event is.
It is Singapore and the streaming station is in the middle of a crowded area, it doesnā€™t have all the costumes unlocked, the commentators are also not in a private area, there are no casual stations.
Also, the commentators get their mics muted once they start to get excited about the game.

This goes completely against the glamour that Singapore sells itself on.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s OK because Marvel is coming

3 Likes

I went from not thinking about Marvel at allā€¦to thinking about it nonstop. Seeing Darcā€™s avatar makes me want to lab Tā€™Challa. Cot damn it! Marvel always pulls me back in!

3 Likes

Commentary also had no clue. The way they talked made it seem like they were convinced that a CA after a long combo would do 50 damage Ć  la SFIV.

1 Like

LOL, Soul Calibur 6 was supposed to have a Top 4 tomorrow but since Sonic Fox was nowhere to be found they turned that into a Top 6 just to not DQ him.

Top player privileges. Can you make it a top 6 plz Iā€™m gonna take a really long smoke break tonight along with those 3 other games Iā€™m playing.

3 Likes

Live by the Ume-Flash Kick, die by the Ume-Flash Kick.

That match was great. And it went as it always does - ex srk for the win.

1 Like

I said this awhile backā€¦but, itā€™s really, really, really nice to have access to nearly every SF game at your whim. I canā€™t say that enough.

6 Likes

daigoā€¦sc6, did i missed something?